Jack Jones commits to UT

Proof of troll

We need to quit playing the song...period!! The song makes us look like a bunch if HILLBILLIES!! Never liked it and probably never will. How can anybody get fired up to that hillbilly music??? We play it an average of 164 times per game so I can imagine many people getting burned out on it.

Probably gonna take a lot of flak for this post but it is the truth. I'm all for joining the Big east! I would much rather have winning seasons plus a bowl bid/bowl win than sitting home during the holidays. I'm tired of all these losing seasons! Cincy is our only BIG win the past three years. We are currently 0-5 in the SEC this year!! Last year 3-5!! The previous year 4-4!! We need to come to terms that we are no longer competitive in the SEC anymore. Last year we lost in a bowl game to a North Carolina team that had half their team missing!! The year before that, we got the crap beat out of us by Virginia Tech in a bowl game (and we even had all-world Eric Berry on our team)!! Sure we can play a tough schedule but that doesn't mean squat if we can't win them! Yes the SEC is a tough conference but that doesn't make us tough. Heck, people try to justify our losing with the excuse of "we play in the toughest conference!" I would rather WIN in a mediocre conference than keep losing in a good conference!

UVA, Miami and UNCheat would all three kill us!! Would rather play Wake Forest or some Big East team.

Reactions: 10 people
Welcome aboard Mr Jones.

It's great getting all these 2015 commits. Butch :rock:s.

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Reactions: 2 people
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gogetem butch!!!!!!!!!

Butch Jones is a Hell of a recruiter! To get recruits a year and 2 years until signing day speaks volume of our new coach. The Spring game proved he has won the fans over. Just wished some idiots on here like vol4life would do their homework a little better like Butch.

Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

Look up the number 1 draft pick this year (Eric Fisher) and see how many stars he was and his offer list......Butch Please

Reactions: 3 people
Can you people not Understand the extreme significance of offering these local talents at such an early time? This builds rapport with the the state of Tennessee. It shows that Tennessee is the school of Tennessee. We are Tennessee and this is an amazing way of locking up future talent

Reactions: 1 person
Can you people not Understand the extreme significance of offering these local talents at such an early time? This builds rapport with the the state of Tennessee. It shows that Tennessee is the school of Tennessee. We are Tennessee and this is an amazing way of locking up future talent

It also shows that we need lineman

Butch Jones is owning in state prospects without having coached an actual game yet...brick by brick. While one coach is in Nashville simply "anchored down" or something like that :rofl:

Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

Let me be the first to say----------------------"RICHARD HEAD" :salute::salute::salute:

Why is everyone giving this guy a hard time. I agree with him.

Now it should be noted that I am a complete and utter moron. What I am trying to say is that I am a total jackass. I am literally a useless human being and I totally agree with what vol4live is spewing.

I imagine we would agree on a bunch of things like Religion, Politics and common barber shop discussions. Let me know if you ever come to Sarasota. Guys like us need to hang out more. Or not, but definitely one of the two.

VN Store

Back