Jack Jones commits to UT

Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

37696814.jpg

(*posted in his thread as well*)

1359866079738.gif

As Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva said to Alistair Overeem repeatedly.......

BOOM.

You the reason lido beach isn't topless anymore? Only a moron would allow that! Fruitville road bro. Used to hang there for a spell

Fruitville road. The path to downtown. Lived off there for a spell. Now I'm off Clark in Palmer ranch. Good Vols in the area. Love this place. Myself and my twin boys rep the Vols all the time.

Went to his school, and know him personally.

Good kid. Good character. Good leader as an upcoming junior.

Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

Does stupidity run in your family or did you get it all? :tease2: :dunno: :bad::rtfm: :bash::question:

Reactions: 2 people
6'6" 265 Sophmore who can already move people.

Yeah, nothing to see here. :banghead2:

Just hope nobody steals him between now and 2015!

Butch gets IT, times infinity! :rock::rock::rock:

Man, is it just me or do these recruits look younger and younger...: unsure:

Jones has been noticed by representatives of various college football programs and they are eager to begin officially contacting him and recruiting him during the contact period. Some of these schools include Middle Tennessee State, The University of Tennessee, The University of Alabama, Florida State, Duke, and Memphis.

Jack Jones, an early high school recruit | East Tennessee Sports

Jack Jones, a 6’3 sophomore at Oakland High School in Murfreesboro Tenn. is already being looked at by major schools after only playing Varsity Football for one year. This past year his position was tight end for the Oakland Patriots.

Definitely NOT a QB...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvBBBoyCbDs&feature=player_embedded#!

How many stars did Dale Jones have as a sophomore at Cleveland High School?

VN Store

Back