Jack Jones commits to UT

Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

Rhianna, is that you??? Because your ignorance, 'Shines Bright Like A Diamond'.

Butch adding Home Grown linemen is a good way to build a solid foundation for the fence around the State. "In bUTch we trust"!!!!

Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

meme6427404011_zpsdc5c264d.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
I know he's in the 2015 class but that's a pretty weak offer list. That being said, after this year's top overall NFL draft pick, I trust CBJ's judgement 110%.

Welcome aboard!!

Reactions: 2 people
Why is everyone giving this guy a hard time. I agree with him.

Now it should be noted that I am a complete and utter moron. What I am trying to say is that I am a total jackass. I am literally a useless human being and I totally agree with what vol4live is spewing.

I imagine we would agree on a bunch of things like Religion, Politics and common barber shop discussions. Let me know if you ever come to Sarasota. Guys like us need to hang out more. Or not, but definitely one of the two.

Are you and vol4live in the same 5th grade class? Well wait, that's not possible. You're in FL, so that explains you. SMH.:bad:

He's a F'n SOPHOMORE in HIGH-SCHOOL! Offer list and stars are pretty much irrelevant right now. Besides he's from Murfreesboro so of course he's gonna have an MTSU offer. The other offer is GaTech, not to bad. Also he's 6'6 and over 260 lbs with at least two more years of growing to do. Solid pick up imo.

Reactions: 3 people
This kid showed out in a recent camp! Solid kid, smart, well spoken, big! Can't wait to see him in orange! Go VOLS!

Why is everyone giving this guy a hard time. I agree with him.

Now it should be noted that I am a complete and utter moron. What I am trying to say is that I am a total jackass. I am literally a useless human being and I totally agree with what vol4live is spewing.

I imagine we would agree on a bunch of things like Religion, Politics and common barber shop discussions. Let me know if you ever come to Sarasota. Guys like us need to hang out more. Or not, but definitely one of the two.
You the reason lido beach isn't topless anymore? Only a moron would allow that! Fruitville road bro. Used to hang there for a spell

He's a 2015 recruit...Idiots like you ruin it for the rest of us...Now run along and go play in traffic....Welcome to UT Jack and ignore the uninformed around here.

I know he's in the 2015 class but that's a pretty weak offer list. That being said, after this year's top overall NFL draft pick, I trust CBJ's judgement 110%.

Welcome aboard!!

If you have two BCS offers before you finish your sophomore year, its not a weak offer list.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back