Jaden Update Thread

So we are in Walmart and the people in front of us are decked out in gator stuff. So what does Jaden do..."Nooo alligator, boo alligator. Booooooooo!" at the people. They just looked at him with a puzzled look as he continued to boo them. I was embarrassed and proud all at the same time.
Way to go Jaden, we're proud of you telling those gators off.... :clap:

We have had a great time in Gatlinburg so far this weekend. We went to star cars museum, the aquarium, and Ripley's mirror maze today. When they got out our paper at the aquarium it had my name at the top, how many tickets we needed, and in remarks it said "VOLNATION." We are going to Dollywood in the morning and then going to get our yearly Christmas ornaments. I will post pics Sunday night or Monday.

We are enjoying Christmas movies on the couch in front of the fire. May seem simple for some but we needed this break. Thanks Volnation.

We are enjoying Christmas movies on the couch in front of the fire. May seem simple for some but we needed this break. Thanks Volnation.

Volsguy, what none of us could have predicted when they first announced this contest, was that we would be the ones who received a gift, from Jaden his family. This whole experience has been a gift to Volnation in my opinion. Thank you. And Merry Christmas!

Volsguy, what none of us could have predicted when they first announced this contest, was that we would be the ones who received a gift, from Jaden his family. This whole experience has been a gift to Volnation in my opinion. Thank you. And Merry Christmas!

Well said Volleygirl...Go Jaden and Go VOLS!

Jaden and family in Gatlinburg at Star Cars!! And don't ask what he is doing with his hand in the first pic, I don't know, :lolabove:

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 12
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 6
at the aquarium. Thanks to Volnation!!!!!:hi:

Attachments

• 265.jpg
    265.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 309.jpg
    309.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 316.jpg
    316.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 334.jpg
    334.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 418.jpg
    418.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 7
You too sir. Hope Jaden loves his ut gifts. If you take pics, maybe post them opening his ut stuff?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sorry been busy with the Holiday. This is after he opened his gifts. He wants to wear the bb jersey and headband all the time. Which he always wears the headband to the side, :eek:lol: He also got a couple of UT shirts, the smokey hat below, football jersey, Orange and white shoes, and the goal on the wall. He loved it all!!!

Attachments

• 086(2b).jpg
    086(2b).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 016b.jpg
    016b.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
spent about $45 today and I made this for Jaden so he would have something to remember that day. What does everyone think? I just finished it and he has not seen it yet.

Attachments

• 117b.jpg
    117b.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 28
spent about $45 today and I made this for Jaden so he would have something to remember that day. What does everyone think? I just finished it and he has not seen it yet.

That is awesome. Looks great. Always good to have him something that he can look back on. Who is the autograph?

That was who I thought it was. He makes his D's funny.

they are backwards. They almost look like a "J". but its the one that came with the contest. The wife made me go to Hobby Lobby with her. I seen the case and they were 50% off and I said "I should make J something from his big day." So got home and waited till he went to bed and made it.

they are backwards. They almost look like a "J". but its the one that came with the contest. The wife made me go to Hobby Lobby with her. I seen the case and they were 50% off and I said "I should make J something from his big day." So got home and waited till he went to bed and made it.

Yeah that's what I thought they were. So I was guessing Jawaun James if they were J's.

Hobby Lobby has good deals on shadow boxes and such. I'm thinking of getting an autographed jersey and putting it in one.

Yeah that's what I thought they were. So I was guessing Jawaun James if they were J's.

Hobby Lobby has good deals on shadow boxes and such. I'm thinking of getting an autographed jersey and putting it in one.

His is 21x17 and about 2.5 deep. It was about 28 bucks. They have a lot of cases and stuff. I really liked the football display cases. All that stuff was 50% off. Gave it to him today. He said "oh my goshhhh!!!! Thanks dad!!!!"

Very cool shadow box. It's great to see the pics and the smiles of happiness the Vols (and Mom and Dad!) bring.

Best wishes to you in the New Year.

VN Store

Back