Jaden Update Thread

I bet that is cool. Part of the contest was a free 2 night stay. We go the weekend of Dec. 17-18. It is through Parkside Cabin Rentals. Not sure where the cabin is. But we are going to try and make a big weekend out of it, weather and money permiting. I think when our cabin nights are over with we are going to get a room in Gatlinburg for another 2 or 3 nights. It all depends on my work schedule.

Might want to check out Dollywood, it's a lot of fun for the kids and they'll have all of their Christmas stuff going on. Ripley's Aquarium is also a lot of fun, my five year old cousin really enjoys seeing the exhibits there.

I bet that is cool. Part of the contest was a free 2 night stay. We go the weekend of Dec. 17-18. It is through Parkside Cabin Rentals. Not sure where the cabin is. But we are going to try and make a big weekend out of it, weather and money permiting. I think when our cabin nights are over with we are going to get a room in Gatlinburg for another 2 or 3 nights. It all depends on my work schedule.

Thanks to Pooch, you now have free tickets to the aquarium. Kudos to him. He's been at it for a while working on it. Good guy.

Anyone else have any connections at any of the attractions in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area? It would be great if we could land them some free tickets to Dollywood, some of the Ripley's museums, etc. to go along with the aquarium passes.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks to steveharvey and utvol0427 ^^^^^ for offering to chip in on the aquarium tickets.

And to the awesome Ripley's Aquarium staff, especially Rebecca in the Marketing Department!

Anyone else have any connections at any of the attractions in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area? It would be great if we could land them some free tickets to Dollywood, some of the Ripley's museums, etc. to go along with the aquarium passes.

We got tickets to Dollywood already. I get tickets through my work and got passes with them at the begining of the year. Been so busy have only went once since we got them. So this will be a great chance to go and actualy use them. The kids love it up there.

utvol and stevenharvey and poochpunt, you guys have went above and beyond. I dont know how I could ever show my appreciation for just the ideas that you guys have had and not to mention the amazing stuff you have done. You guys should applaud yourself and so should others. May God Bless you three and all others who stepped up. You guys are amazing!! Go Vols!!! Go VOLNATION!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::hi::good!:

Last edited:
We got tickets to Dollywood already. I get tickets through my work and got passes with them at the begining of the year. Been so busy have only went once since we got them. So this will be a great chance to go and actualy use them. The kids love it up there.

utvol and stevenharvey and poochpunt, you guys have went above and beyond. I dont know how I could ever show my appreciation for just the ideas that you guys have had and not to mention the amazing stuff you have done. You guys should applaud yourself and so should others. May God Bless you three and all others who stepped up. You guys are amazing!! Go Vols!!! Go VOLNATION!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::hi::good!:

Nothing beats like the HEART of a Volunteer!!!!....you guys are ALL VOL!!!!....:good!::good!::good!:

who is Jaden's favorite player?

He likes all the recievers. He loves the LOCO dance :loco: they do. Which I know, it is hard to believe that he would like the dances they do, :lolabove:. He likes, as he says, "number 8." He says "I be number 8, dad" and then runs around the house throwing the ball to everyone and then screams touchdown Tennesee and then does the loco dance. :) I smile just thinking about it. So he likes Bray and the recievers.

He is just now starting to really watch basketball. He likes Scotty Hopson. I got him a #32 jersey from Sports Seasons the day after Thanksgiving for 14 bucks and a power T headband. He puts his aunt's headband on and says "look dad, like number 32." The jersey is the new style. And got him a #1 football jersey for 13 bucks as well. He is going to freak out when he opens them.

Wow, could anyone possibly smile any bigger posing in front of the Peyton photo. Congrats guys!

So we are in Walmart and the people in front of us are decked out in gator stuff. So what does Jaden do..."Nooo alligator, boo alligator. Booooooooo!" at the people. They just looked at him with a puzzled look as he continued to boo them. I was embarrassed and proud all at the same time.

So we are in Walmart and the people in front of us are decked out in gator stuff. So what does Jaden do..."Nooo alligator, boo alligator. Booooooooo!" at the people. They just looked at him with a puzzled look as he continued to boo them. I was embarrassed and proud all at the same time.

Made my day......:)

Awesome.

Heck I don't event know the little guy and I'm proud of him

No doubt. Jaden is a "Real FAN". Good job young man.:good!:

did you tell the people in front of you what he meant lol

did you tell the people in front of you what he meant lol

No, I am pretty sure they got it. Hahaha! When he says that it is clear. I think they were just thrown off that he was booing them in Walmart. He is a mess. He just smiled when it was all over. He was so proud of himself.

No, I am pretty sure they got it. Hahaha! When he says that it is clear. I think they were just thrown off that he was booing them in Walmart. He is a mess. He just smiled when it was all over. He was so proud of himself.

the icing on the cake would have been if he had said go vols lol

the icing on the cake would have been if he had said go vols lol

I spun him around before he could finish his rant. By the end the woman had a smerk but the guy was not a happy camper with us and was a bit bigger than myself, but I just smiled. The lady was in a pleather 1980 gator jacket (something like below) and he was wearing the matching pleather hat that had the fur on it, :eek:lol: who knows what he was thinking or even if all the screws were tight:crazy:. Got to love the little ones though. Jaden was letting them have it :lolabove:

FF_233680_xl.jpg

We have had a great time in Gatlinburg so far this weekend. We went to star cars museum, the aquarium, and Ripley's mirror maze today. When they got out our paper at the aquarium it had my name at the top, how many tickets we needed, and in remarks it said "VOLNATION." We are going to Dollywood in the morning and then going to get our yearly Christmas ornaments. I will post pics Sunday night or Monday.

VN Store

Back