Jalen Hurd will be......

With ya'lls expectations, you're just setting him up for failure. I'm worried for Jalen if it keeps up like this.

Setting him up for failure by predicting he'll reach his potential at UT? Kids a fantastic talent. Doubt anybody predicting he's gonna be an outstanding RB at UT will have any impact on his future.

Reactions: 1 person
Some scouts don't like the idea of a 6'3" running back. They worry about center of gravity issues, increased leg injury potential, lateral movement deficiency, etc.

They are right to point out these things when assessing running backs that fit the model and there are only a few tall running backs who have been 'hyper-elite'.

I have seen a lot of columns and posts of journalists and forum members who struggle to find a player to compare Jalen Hurd's physical stature and game play skills to.

Once upon a time there was a 6'3" running back on a team our Vols played in a bowl game. Just weeks before the bowl, this 6'3" rb was awarded for having a season long performance above anyone else in all of college football.

Although his team was unable to match his Heisman Trophy with a win over our Tennessee Vols in their bowl game, he still went on to be a successful NFL back.

Jalen Hurd is nearly identical in physical composition to Eddie George and I have a hunch that his playing style will appear to be closely related to George's too.

my last info was that he was still at his high school prom..can anyone here confirm this?

VN Store

Back