Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

CAREER STATS
SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT RAW QBR ADJ QBR
2013 128 183 2177 69.9. 11.90 94 23 4 12 207 91.8 92.6

Since Jameis has clearly established himself as a legitimate front-runner, I felt this thread deserved a much needed bump.

Will be a Heisman finalist and have an outside shot at flying out of the Big Apple with the big prize. His shining moment could come in Clemson, South Carolina on October 19th.

Shredding the 'Canes should certainly help his cause (two top-10 wins).

I'm starting to like this kid. Of course I'd like Johnny to get another Heisman, but this kid seems to be a good team player.

I'm starting to like this kid. Of course I'd like Johnny to get another Heisman, but this kid seems to be a good team player.

If his head were on any straighter, I'd be worried he was a cyborg.

Not an icon yet tho! Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean

There are so many varibles that will play in to this years Heisman voting. Winston has the best chance of going undefeated and has more games to pad stats left. Johnny has two ranked teams left and both games are away. I thik the kid from Oregon is third if I were voting because I dont think a loss to a good Stanford team should completely knock him out. Petty at Baylor is getting some run now, but they've yet to play anyone and most likely wont. Beating OU this year is not that great of an accomplishment, but the Bears are good and they're qb deserves some recognition. AJ will get mentioned because some voters like to think this is some type of lifetime acheivment award. I wouldnt have him on my ballot though.

Right now with the games that remain I'd vote:

Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Mike Evans
Bryce Petty

I know that looks like a total homer ballot but I dont care. If Baylor wins out, Petty should move up and if FSU goes undefeated, Jameis should get it because there is NOTHING standing in front of him

With that said, I hope Gundy beats the crap out of Baylor, and Lawgator gets to watch his alma mater beat their in-state rival thus saving Mushchump's job. All that equals JFF's Heisman #2.

With that said, I hope Gundy beats the crap out of Baylor, and Lawgator gets to watch his alma mater beat their in-state rival thus saving Mushchump's job. All that equals JFF's Heisman #2.

I don't think Voters would let him win it twice. Plus A&M's 2 losses hurts him bad. If He had beat bama ya, but no way he gets it now. Theres even talk of Macarron winning it lol

There are so many varibles that will play in to this years Heisman voting. Winston has the best chance of going undefeated and has more games to pad stats left. Johnny has two ranked teams left and both games are away. I thik the kid from Oregon is third if I were voting because I dont think a loss to a good Stanford team should completely knock him out. Petty at Baylor is getting some run now, but they've yet to play anyone and most likely wont. Beating OU this year is not that great of an accomplishment, but the Bears are good and they're qb deserves some recognition. AJ will get mentioned because some voters like to think this is some type of lifetime acheivment award. I wouldnt have him on my ballot though.

Right now with the games that remain I'd vote:

Johnny Manziel
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Mike Evans
Bryce Petty

I know that looks like a total homer ballot but I dont care. If Baylor wins out, Petty should move up and if FSU goes undefeated, Jameis should get it because there is NOTHING standing in front of him

It is a total homer ballot with A&M having 2 losses already. And I doubt the voters would vote for him again as it stands with all his off the field issues.

Suspect 5'9"-5'11" with straight hair.

Winston 6'4" with buzzed, curly hair.

Am I missing something?

Suspect 5'9"-5'11" with straight hair.

Winston 6'4" with buzzed, curly hair.

Am I missing something?

Please don't read this as me suggesting that Winston is guilty of sexual assault, but...

Women often have poor recollections of the men who assault them, especially if they've never met the guy before. It's not always easy to judge a guy's height when he's on top of you. And if she'd been drinking at all... What I'm getting at is Winston isn't necessarily exonerated by the victim's description of her assailant.

This should be taken seriously, and I'm not necessarily saying the victim is a liar/gold-digger, but it is weird that this comes out right when Winston is now all of a sudden the Heisman front-runner and FSU is in the national title race.

VN Store

Back