Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

I'll be surprised if anything comes of it but for a different reason. You are way understating it just to say he was contacted, like a witness. He has an attorney on it. He's the alleged perpetrator.

But, I agree it will likely fade away because FSU has a long and storied history of either ignoring, or making go away, criminal jeopardy for its star football players.

Yeah, like Aaron Hernandez....oh wait....that was your team

Reactions: 2 people
Why they'd use an article penned by a guy who writes for FSU's fan blog is beyond me. Very rah rah, "nothing is wrong here," article.

Because now that Oegon is out of the NC picture ESPN desperately wants an FSU/UA matchup.

Nobody sees this as possibly Urban Meyer trying to break a teams spirits in hope they fall which could put OSWho in the NC drivers seat? Just a thought as he does have plenty of law enforcement connections in FL and is capable of tipping off TMZ.

Timing has always been strange about this situation.

Who knew Jameis Winston would blow up and become the Heisman favorite...back in December 2012?

Let me preface this statement with, if guilty someone should pay. The news that came out today is one sided and hasn't had the opportunity to be rebutted. People in this day and age are so eager to jump on a side without hearing all the evidence.

Let me preface this statement with, if guilty someone should pay. The news that came out today is one sided and hasn't had the opportunity to be rebutted. People in this day and age are so eager to jump on a side without hearing all the evidence.

Today's news was a rebuttal to yesterday's story that said the victim originally didn't want to accuse Winston. I'm not saying I know which is true, but this is a major accusation to level against a cop.

Today's news was a rebuttal to yesterday's story that said the victim originally didn't want to accuse Winston. I'm not saying I know which is true, but this is a major accusation to level against a cop.

I'm sure you are giddy about this story

Had not heard that, ironically enough :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back