thug
noun \ˈthəg\
: a violent criminal

Full Definition of THUG

: a brutal ruffian or assassin : gangster, tough
— thug·gery \ˈthə-g(ə-)rē\ noun
— thug·gish \ˈthə-gish\ adjective

Examples of THUG

He was beaten and robbed by street thugs.
<the Mob boss regularly sent his thugs after people who were slow to pay their debts>
Origin of THUG

Hindi & Urdu &#7789;hag, literally, thief
First Known Use: 1810
Related to THUG
Synonyms
bully, gangbanger, gangsta, gangster, goon, gorilla, hood, hooligan, mobster, mug, plug-ugly, punk, roughneck, rowdy, ruffian, hoodlum, tough, toughie (also toughy), yob [British], yobbo [British]

Sounds like Winston to me!&#128512;

Reactions: 2 people
So, do you think if the investigation was handled absolutely perfect from the beginning he would be in prison for rape?

yes. the woman is pushing civil charges, she doesn't want this to go away and she isn't waiting until he has millions of dollars in the nfl. she is doing everything she can to make sure he is punished for his actions, not the actions of someone making it up looking for a quick hook up.

yes. the woman is pushing civil charges, she doesn't want this to go away and she isn't waiting until he has millions of dollars in the nfl. she is doing everything she can to make sure he is punished for his actions, not the actions of someone making it up looking for a quick hook up.

Care to back this up?

I've gone over much of this case (mainly due to boredom) and aren't seeing what you must be. Can you point out anything that is "beyond a reasonable doubt" he committed rape?

I'm sincerely interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Care to back this up?

I've gone over much of this case (mainly due to boredom) and aren't see what you must be. Can you point out anything that is "beyond a reasonable doubt" he committed rape?

Civil case is preponderance of evidence. Not guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

Care to back this up?

I've gone over much of this case (mainly due to boredom) and aren't see what you must be. Can you point out anything that is "beyond a reasonable doubt" he committed rape?

as far as actual evidence i assumed the semen on her underwear. how she went to the cops and how they treated it like a real case until they found out who it was. circumstantial along with the other stuff i posted before. so in short no, but there are too many flies and the smell is too bad to say it isn't s**t. is he guilty yes, is there enough for a trial, not after TPD got done throwing away stuff and ignoring other things.

So, do you think if the investigation was handled absolutely perfect from the beginning he would be in prison for rape?

Damn skippy! But then we will never know because it was not only not handled "perfectly" it was interfered with and Mishandled from the beginning.

Last edited:
Care to back this up?

I've gone over much of this case (mainly due to boredom) and aren't seeing what you must be. Can you point out anything that is "beyond a reasonable doubt" he committed rape?

The evidence is weak because FSU and TPD killed the investigation.

As usual.

The issue is not Winston. He wasn't charged and won't be. The issue is FSU's purposeful interference with the investigation, which prevented evidence from being collected in a manner lending itself to prosecution.

Reactions: 3 people
The evidence is weak because FSU and TPD killed the investigation.

As usual.

The issue is not Winston. He wasn't charged and won't be. The issue is FSU's purposeful interference with the investigation, which prevented evidence from being collected in a manner lending itself to prosecution.

What evidence did they prevent from being collected properly?

as far as actual evidence i assumed the semen on her underwear. how she went to the cops and how they treated it like a real case until they found out who it was. circumstantial along with the other stuff i posted before. so in short no, but there are too many flies and the smell is too bad to say it isn't s**t. is he guilty yes, is there enough for a trial, not after TPD got done throwing away stuff and ignoring other things.

Semen in the underwear isn't relevant in this because Winston admitted to consensual sex.

What did TPD throw away?

Semen in the underwear isn't relevant in this because Winston admitted to consensual sex.

What did TPD throw away?

guy says its consensual, woman says it wasn't in most other cases that equals rape.

the interview with the third party, a lot of their other interview materials. them not following up on stuff or not collecting needed evidence. A couple reports i read said the woman brought in more stuff and the cops just stuck it in evidence and then "lost" the number.

as i said before is there enough for a case to stick right now no. if the cops had done their job i fully believe there would be enough for a trial, and likely guilty verdict. its not just what the cops lost, but what they didn't do, and how much time they let go before following up on certain items.

Reactions: 5 people
Look what ESPN captured when they tuned in at his house.
crab-man.png

This kid is going to be in jail or punished severely for something in the League within the next few years. I've never felt a player is an actual bad person who was covered up or got away with a crime until he came along. (Ray Lewis killed a man, yes, but I'd take him on my team or as a friend over Jameis)

This kid is going to be in jail or punished severely for something in the League within the next few years. I've never felt a player is an actual bad person who was covered up or got away with a crime until he came along. (Ray Lewis killed a man, yes, but I'd take him on my team or as a friend over Jameis)

image.png

Look what ESPN captured when they tuned in at his house.
crab-man.png

On that ESPN draft series mini series or whatever it was - Winston claimed he was with that girl in the picture for 4 years --- imagine that -- ESPN really stroked this guys ego

On that ESPN draft series mini series or whatever it was - Winston claimed he was with that girl in the picture for 4 years --- imagine that -- ESPN really stroked this guys ego

I actually didn't see it but from everything I've read, it seems like espn decided to just let Jameis be Jameis. He laughs off the criticism and pays lip service to those he offends. Will be an interesting next couple of years.

That's supposed to be his girlfriend for the last 4 years? She must Go through life with blinders on or be ok him having other girls over and having his way with them. Not to mention his standing in the Student Union and shouting obscenities that are disrespectful about women.

That's supposed to be his girlfriend for the last 4 years? She must Go through life with blinders on or be ok him having other girls over and having his way with them. Not to mention his standing in the Student Union and shouting obscenities that are disrespectful about women.

Exactly what I thought while watching the show :crazy:

While it was stupid to yell shat he yelled it's a running joke with people who are in the age range of 15-22. There's a video on YouTube with it and became a viral sensation. So he was probably dared to do it and thought it would be funny

VN Store

Back