Jameis Winston saga (merged)

While it was stupid to yell shat he yelled it's a running joke with people who are in the age range of 15-22. There's a video on YouTube with it and became a viral sensation. So he was probably dared to do it and thought it would be funny

I am well aware of that, and if he done it in the men's locker, it would be more understandable, but NOT in front of mixed company (female students).

Winston acted inappropriately and treated women in a very demeaning manner with his actions and comments. That seems to be a pattern with him.

I am well aware of that, and if he done it in the men's locker, it would be more understandable, but NOT in front of mixed company (female students).

Winston acted inappropriately and treated women in a very demeaning manner with his actions and comments. That seems to be a pattern with him.

He has an impulse control problem.

To say the least.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe his lawsuit against his false accuser can lead to some good legislation to stop/prevent the cry wolf/rape culture.

Maybe his lawsuit against his false accuser can lead to some good legislation to stop/prevent the cry wolf/rape culture.

I'd love to have heard the discussion by his lawyers on this. By suing for damage to reputation, his reputation is now fair game. Which is hilarious.

Reactions: 2 people
Him suing her may be the dumbest thing he could possibly do. He is screwed if he changes his statements in the deposition at all, or if new evidence comes out he can still be charged as well. Not sure what his lawyers are telling him. He got away with a big one, not sure why he's going back in again.

I'd love to have heard the discussion by his lawyers on this. By suing for damage to reputation, his reputation is now fair game. Which is hilarious.

Do you think it's a quid pro quo thing. Drop your civil suit or I will ruin you financially kind of thing?

Do you think it's a quid pro quo thing. Drop your civil suit or I will ruin you financially kind of thing?

That's his hope, obviously. To intimidate her into going away. I don't think it will work. Even if he prevailed I don't think a jury would give him 30 cents.

Dirty mother****ers

The school had previously admitted that senior associate athletics director Monk Bonasorte and football coach Jimbo Fisher were aware of the rape allegation in January 2013, a month after Kinsman first reported to police, but did not notify the Title IX coordinator or the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.

To be fair, they might not have known they were supposed to, or at least Fisher might not have known. Or maybe they just figured that reporting was getting handled through routine channels.

Wait...you're defending them?

The world has certainly turned on end when a Florida fan defends FSU's coach.

Wait...you're defending them?

The world has certainly turned on end when a Florida fan defends FSU's coach.

No, I'm saying they are too stupid to know what to do, and didn't care anyway because of the culture of protecting the players, even when they are committing crimes.

No, I'm saying they are too stupid to know what to do, and didn't care anyway because of the culture of protecting the players, even when they are committing crimes.

You should have said that to begin with.

And yes, I agree they were trying to protect the player. And by "protect the player" I mean "hide it and hope he didn't get caught."

Seems crazy that the girl just gets $250K, and the attorney gets $700K.

Her own attorneys even say she's getting more than that and its just how FSU is "Breaking it down" for the media.

And this is just the title IX settlement through FSU. Has nothing to do with her take Winston to court in a civil suit.

And interesting how the video of the incident, taken by Rapeist's friends, was erased and the phone thrown away.

Is that a fact or just rumors?

If that's true then Winston should have been charged and indicted and the friend should be charged with destroying evidence.

To be fair, they might not have known they were supposed to, or at least Fisher might not have known. Or maybe they just figured that reporting was getting handled through routine channels.

You have essentially just paraphrased Joe Paterno's excuse.

The "to be fair" bit sounds way too much like the Penn State apologists.

Is that a fact or just rumors?

If that's true then Winston should have been charged and indicted and the friend should be charged with destroying evidence.

We know the phones were thrown away 100%

Pretty shady to just do that for no reason if there wasn't something on them.

VN Store

Back