January 5th Insurrection (Kazakhstan)

When do we invade? I've heard the Aussies would help, but they're all locked down with covid and the EU club really isn't interested, but the Americans are welcome to wear it out.

When do we invade? I've heard the Aussies would help, but they're all locked down with covid and the EU club really isn't interested, but the Americans are welcome to wear it out.
Invade another muzzie country? Why?

Did someone say we hadn’t? But this is Ras’s hero who makes all the right moves….behaving like us.
If Russia wants to concern itself in this matter, that is their decision to make.
Again, all I've been saying (which is still going over people's heads) is that we (The United States) need to be getting out of the nation building/world police business and start worrying about our own problems here at home.

Reactions: VolStrom
If Russia wants to concern itself in this matter, that is their decision to make.
Again, all I've been saying (which is still going over people's heads) is that we (The United States) need to be getting out of the nation building/world police business and start worrying about our own problems here at home.

But your hero isn’t even following your philosophy.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
But your hero isn’t even following your philosophy.
What do want to do, fight Russia? They are half of the way around the world in a place we have no business screwing around in. Let the EU deal with it, we only need to be concerned with Mexico and Canada, F everybody else.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
What do want to do, fight Russia? They are half of the way around the world in a place we have no business screwing around in. Let the EU deal with it, we only need to be concerned with Mexico and Canada, F everybody else.
I mean, it really is that simple.

And in this case (Kazakhstan), it is not likely even an EU matter as much as it is a Russia or China problem.

Do you have reading comprehension issues?

Time to load up pallets of arms and munitions and give the oppressed people of Kazakhstan a fighting chance at freedom! Hey at least they’re willing to fight for their freedom that’s a welcome breath of fresh air.

VN Store

Back