Jauan Jennings!

images

Reactions: kcvols1
Jauan is the epitome of a “blue-collar,” old-school football player. Doesn’t wow you with measurables but just goes out and works, fights, and makes plays. Rough as pig-iron and tough as nails. What an ambassador for Tennessee football. Only way I could be more proud of him is if he was my cousin lol.
Great post. 👍🧡

How so? What incentive would the 49ers have to deliberately lose? Or are you suggesting that the officiating favored Kansas City? Our country has become obsessed with conspiratorial beliefs.
If you watch the Chiefs in slo-mo, you’ll notice that on almost the plays that Mahommes evades everyone, his o-line is getting away with blatant holds. It’s not that much different than watching Bama play.

They do allow a lot of holds, that was pretty obvious even in real time. Lots and Lots. That might be the best way for them to influence the game.

If you watch the Chiefs in slo-mo, you’ll notice that on almost the plays that Mahommes evades everyone, his o-line is getting away with blatant holds. It’s not that much different than watching Bama play.
Now talk about the part where SF got completely bailed out by a defensive holding call against KC in OT.

Reactions: g0d0fm15ch13f
That game was so rigged lol

I stopped watching it after the Niner Punt snafu, BUT I told people that the NFL is all about attracting new fans (London, Frankfurt, Mexico City, ect) and I know they are so enthralled over the influx of SWIFTIES (what, 10 million new fans? ) that if any calls were ??? look at KC. I have to watch the replay to see how it went. Those that don't believe some "Fixes" happen in ALL major sports are just trusting souls; sheep as it were. That said, Vegas took a beating on that SB. Most of the $$ was on KC, and ALL TEASERS WON!! Any way you bet a teaser, SF, KC, Over, Under, all were winners!!

^^^^ And the conspiratorial minded people will never provide specifics of what they think was "rigged." The problem is with you for not being able to see it too.
Let me get home tonight. I'll send you a ton of videos that will make you actually question it. I'm not saying 100%...but there's definitely things that make you say wtf...

If only JJ could still be mvp for his effort in a losing cause…

I didn't know this until now but a player on the losing team did win an MVP once -

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Chuck Howley is the only Super Bowl MVP from a losing team, taking home the honors in Super Bowl 5.

VN Store

Back