Jauan Jennings!

Niners/Purdy were going to Jennings on the biggest play of the game--the 3rd and 4 with 2 minutes left in regulation. But
the offensive line failed to pick up a KC defender blitzing up the middle and he was in Purdy's face when the threw the ball--incomplete.
The Niners probably should have used Jennings more early in the second half; their top receivers could not get open all night,
and Purdy had KC defenders in his face a lot when throwing. The KC defense essentially won the game. KC and Mahomes got
it going in the 4th quarter--but the Niner defense looked spent and was falling apart by then: Kelce was wide open 2 or 3 times. SF
didn't have a guy wide open all game. That muffed punt really hurt the Niners, along with their inability to take advantage of good field
position a few times.

The Niners will want to keep Jennings but they have a lot of high-priced talent on both sides of the ball and probably
won't match any offer that he might get that they feel is too rich. I expect JJ to get a couple/few offers from teams that need/want
a good possession receiver/blocker, but he's not going to get anything lucrative. I could see a couple of teams offering him 2-year deals
with a solid bonus--more than he got fro the Niners. He's a good fit with the Niners because they like to run the ball and appreciate his
blocking and 3rd-down effectiveness as a receiver, and he won't want to leave such a situation with a Super Bowl contender. He might
have to decide which is important--staying with the Niners or getting a million or two more from another team--unless he gets an good
offer from a team that seems like a contender.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I would imagine cost of living in San Francisco may factor into any future decision he has the opportunity to make. A dollar doesn't go nearly as far there.

I agree. I don't see why they kept pulling him out of the game. I know they wanted to run the ball, but it seems like he would be an ideal addition to the short game and help open up the run game.
The 49er coach is a moron. I will never get over his play calling
when he blew the Atlanta vs N.E. SB.

If you watch the Chiefs in slo-mo, you’ll notice that on almost the plays that Mahommes evades everyone, his o-line is getting away with blatant holds. It’s not that much different than watching Bama play.
Ever say to yourself "HOW COULD HE DROP THAT PASS?!".. or "WHO WAS HE THROWING TO!?!" I mean, these are professionals right? Can you imagine if Sam Howell, a professional NFL QB, was instead a doctor and killed as many patients as he threw INTs? He wouldn't be a professional anything. Its all rigged by a secret underground shadow society cabal.

When the illuminati Big Gambling wants a play to happen, everyone is told what to do on the field. The NFL is a carefully scripted and choregraphed modern gladiotrial-esque play designed to enrich the gambling elite.

OR..our definition of professional has become very, very lose loose. I dont know which theory to believe.

Blue font used for those that need it..

McCaffrey would have gotten it, but Jennings certainly had a helluva game
Niners would have won and this would have been a good discussion, if they had someone better than Logan Ryan on defense. He was totally lost out there. Didn’t know what to do or were to go. Second half he got himself stuck in no man’s land time and time again, giving up big plays behind him. On winning TD he appeared to just leisurely jog out into the flat where the pass was thrown.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I'd tell you that you're not very smart.
Exactly.

The easiest sport in the world to rig is basketball, not football. That’s why there have been so many point shaving scandals in basketball’s history. The officiating is so subjective and so much more a part of the game…a rigged game looks just like an un-rigged game.

And I’m not saying basketball is rigged. I’m saying if a sport is going to be rigged, it’s basketball.

Exactly.

The easiest sport in the world to rig is basketball, not football. That’s why there have been so many point shaving scandals in basketball’s history. The officiating is so subjective and so much more a part of the game…a rigged game looks just like an un-rigged game.

And I’m not saying basketball is rigged. I’m saying if a sport is going to be rigged, it’s basketball.
Agreed. I'd think baseball could be pretty easily rigged. Umpires and referees could easily rig either.

Agreed. I'd think baseball could be pretty easily rigged. Umpires and referees could easily rig either.
And baseball has been rigged in the past (Black Sox). We actually have proof of baseball having been rigged, more proof of basketball having been rigged, and not any proof (that I can think of) of football being rigged. I think that says a lot about the subjectivity of the rules and officiating in each sport.

Hell, who was the NBA ref who rigged games back in 1998, was never caught, then finally admitted it 20 years later? Tim Donahey or something? No one would have known if he hadn't said anything. A rigged basketball game looks like an un-rigged one. That's how arbitrary it is.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017

I enjoy shooting craps, playing blackjack, baccarat, and sports gambling but for the life of me I have no clue how one can figure out how to bet on baseball.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017

VN Store

Back