Javonta Payton selling UT Ring

Exactly right. You don't know what you don't know.
Only 2 things we can control in this life; our work ethic and our attitude. Make good choices, work hard, keep a good attitude, treat people respectfully and you give yourself the best opportunity for a good life. Lots of things can still knock you off course. Wishing the best for JP!

I guess getting a job never crossed his mind?...Thats a special ring from a special team...I hate to see him lose it....But I guess it means nothing to him if he is selling it.
Javonta is trying to raise money to gain partial custody of his only daughter. He has had several jobs with several teams, still trying to catch on. If you really, really want to help him, check out his gofundme site, New Beginnings. Do better.

Javonta is trying to raise money to gain partial custody of his only daughter. He has had several jobs with several teams, still trying to catch on. If you really, really want to help him, check out his gofundme site, New Beginnings. Do better.
If this is the situation, I don't blame him for selling everything. That's as noble a fight as there ever was.

Link?

To the judgmental folks:

Payback is a beitch, and her stage name is "karma". You will learn that for yourself though...if you live long enough.

Reactions: Tombo7

VN Store

Back