Javonta Payton selling UT Ring

Just stop with the personal attacks and name calling. This is a forum. It’s where people come to express their opinions. Don’t get upset when others disagree with your opinions or express differing ones.

Trust me, I’m all for people getting into it on here and having a back and forth. But stop getting upset and making things personal. It’ll all be okay. You seem like an okay guy. So stop being a jackass.

I apologized. You took my apology and beat me over the head with it. You want more civility on the board. No problem. Start with yourself. I’ll think about how I could have handled it differently.

Well there’s a report button little hall monitor. Go use it and then I’ll tattle on him. Run along and knock yourself out.
Lol dude you just can’t help yourself. Take it from someone who’s been there. Calm down. You don’t want to be the guy staying up all night going back and forth with 4-5 different dudes in a thread on volnation.

Yeah I probably would. What’s going on?
I just have the one and it’s declining. It’s not imminent but eventually I’ll need it or dialysis, etc. I may get back to you in a couple years.
Imagine this WBIR headline: “man saves fellow fans life as result of petty message board fighting recipient I steered himself into”.
Haha.

Reactions: sonofUT62
Lol dude you just can’t help yourself. Take it from someone who’s been there. Calm down. You don’t want to be the guy staying up all night going back and forth with 4-5 different dudes in a thread on volnation.

I can’t help myself but here you keep coming at me. You act like you want civility but what you really crave is the last word. If you were so concerned about civility you would have read my mea culpa an hour ago and simply responded with Ok or Merry Christmas. Either you didn’t pay attention to what I wrote or it wasn’t good enough and you were going to get your pound of flesh. When you figure it out, let me know. 3000 word essay. Monday morning.

I just have the one and it’s declining. It’s not imminent but eventually I’ll need it or dialysis, etc. I may get back to you in a couple years.
Imagine this WBIR headline: “man saves fellow fans life as result of petty message board fighting recipient I steered himself into”.
Haha.

Man as long as you get the kidney that’s all that matters.

I can’t help myself but here you keep coming at me. You act like you want civility but what you really crave is the last word. If you were so concerned about civility you would have read my mea culpa an hour ago and simply responded with Ok or Merry Christmas. Either you didn’t pay attention to what I wrote or it wasn’t good enough and you were going to get your pound of flesh. When you figure it out, let me know. 3000 word essay. Monday morning.
Good night, bub. And again, Merry Christmas. Just trying to help you out man. Not worth it spending all night bickering on these forums like a bunch of chicks.

Reactions: sonofUT62
Good night, bub. And again, Merry Christmas. Just trying to help you out man. Not worth it spending all night bickering on these forums like a bunch of chicks.
The females I know would have bickered by making subtle Facebook posts about the other, making it clear to everyone who they were referring to, but not naming names because “maturity “ and all.

Well you keep responding. You both want the last word

Reactions: berryvol
Didn't play on 2022 team.

Made post saying I know some guys looking to sell

2+2=It's not his ring

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_023326_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_023326_Chrome.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: EasternVol
It’s 4:44am in SC right now, I’m up for an early morning SSS and this thread has been GOLDEN! Thanks gentlemen.

Sounds like excuses. Life’s hard.
your emoji/whatever says it all.....giving the finger....everybody is No.1 to you. The post appears to say suck it up. No room for compassion since we/you don't know any or all of the circumstance?

I see both sides. However I think we’re to hard on the people with the “life is hard” take. It’s the truth. Although I don’t know his situation I know mine. I come from a family where I watched my mother miss meals so I could eat as a kid. There have been health issues, family issues, etc. I now own my own business and gratefully can have anything I want within reason. Through hard work. No one bailed us out. Decisions have consequences daily. I wish him the best.
I agree. Tons of judging going on in this thread. It’s actually not one side or the other. It’s a combination on both. Help people who need help and address issues that caused the demise in the first place. As far as the 60+ crowd being the problem 😂…I volunteer at a ministry weekly to help people in bad situations. I can think of only TWO people who are under 60 who help us. And that’s from about 50 volunteers. Sure hoping JP gets help if he needs it.

VN Store

Back