Jaylen Wright and Jabari Small opting out?

Small seemed to have lingering injuries. He could mimic Ty Chandler and find his way onto a Sunday roster after stomping on new grass.
Milton better have quicker reads without experience pass blocking from his new running backs.

I'm glad they started this opting out a few years back it gives message boards something to bi$ch about between the Bowl games 🍿and then after the Bowls talk about the NIL and Spyre and Portal its a message board goldmine our own little Soap Opera without the soap commercials.;)🍺

wright has more potential to go NFL than Small in my opinion - just show the video of him outrunning the Georgia defenders on the first play of the game

Depends on who else opts out. Hate saying it, but I'm starting to see Iowa being more likely to win this game than everyone else wants to believe. Not sure how many starters Iowa is losing to the portal, but it sure looks like our opt outs will be pretty substantial...if not quantity, certainly quality. Our offense has been somewhat challenged when we were at full strength. The idea that we can just plug in backups and be just as effective doesn't wash with me. Even if the talent is superior, the experience and physical maturity will be a weakness. We've been considered a veteran team all season long. If things go as some speculate, we're gonna get much younger at certain critical positions and really fast. Against a hard hitting, disciplined Iowa defense, that might be a tough ask.

This all day long. That Iowa Defense is full of grown Men.

VN Store

Back