Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

Willing to bet we see a pretty big name that is a surprise at first then you think about it and not really. I am thinking a Mitch McConell/Gaetz/Mr. "Hammer Time" Pelosi. No way in hades a Clinton name actually makes the public list but I would look for Bill's before Chelsea.

I would throw in some of the louder members of congress too, but a lot of them are too new to have been part of it.

does anyone know if this 177 names is supposed to be everyone? The worst of the worst? Or just the smallest names?

Pretty sure Bill Clintons name was on the flight register for Epsteins plane (Lolita Express?) Taking flights to his private island either 16 times or 26 times. That came out immediately when Epstein was busted before he was killed. There is zero doubt that Bill was banging underage girls with Epstein back in the day.

Reactions: davethevol
EL right now...

chhetri-sunil.gif

Bill Clinton 'will be Named as John Doe 36' when a list of Jeffrey Epstein associates from court filings are made public next week​

Former US president Bill Clinton is expected to be named as 'John Doe 36' when a list of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein's associates from court filings are made public.

Clinton, 77, will allegedly be named among dozens of Epstein's high profile associates in documents set to be released in the first days of 2024.

Some 177 people will be identified across hundreds of files which will shed new light on the late financier's sex trafficking operation and his network of influence.

According to ABC News, former President Clinton is 'Doe 36,' and is mentioned in more than fifty of the redacted filings.

That photo just begs for a perverse caption contest.

(Except not funny to the victims. I know some children who were sexually abused, and it's not a joking matter. Except to the Hollywood elite who idolize Roman Polanski for drugging, raping, and sodomizing a 13-year-old. Maybe Epstein and pal's attentions weren't "rape-rape.")

Reactions: davethevol
Pretty sure Bill Clintons name was on the flight register for Epsteins plane (Lolita Express?) Taking flights to his private island either 16 times or 26 times. That came out immediately when Epstein was busted before he was killed. There is zero doubt that Bill was banging underage girls with Epstein back in the day.
Now we know Trumps name is on it as well…or is that Fake News

FLASHBACK: Lawyer For Epstein’s Victims Says Trump Was The Only Powerful Figure Who Helped Him With Investigation​

A video resurfaced Tuesday of attorney Bradley Edwards discussing former President Donald Trump’s attitude and actions toward late child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein following the latter’s first arrest.

Edwards has represented more than 70 victims of Jeffrey Epstein since 2009, and is largely credited with helping bring the child sex trafficker to justice. In a video that circulated online Tuesday, and originally released by the Conscious Resistance Network in 2018, Edwards told the site’s founder Derrick Broze about his perspective on Trump’s involvement in the situation.

Broze cited a case brought against Trump by two former alleged victims of Epstein, which was dropped before reaching court, and asked Edwards’ his opinion of the validity of the claims.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who in 2009, when I served a lot of subpoenas against a lot of people … he is the only person that picked up the phone and said, ‘let’s just talk, I’ll give ya as much time as you want, I’ll tell ya what you need to know,'” Bradley explained. (RELATED: Bill Gates Photographed With Alleged Epstein Victim Years After The Trafficker’s Arrest)

“And [Trump] was very helpful in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever,” Bradley continued. “But [he] had good information, that checked out, and that helped us, and that we didn’t have to take a deposition of him.”

Broze then asked if claims regarding Trump kicking Epstein out of Mar-a-Largo were true, to which Bradley replied that he’d “definitely heard that.” (RELATED: Nearly 200 People Linked To Jeffrey Epstein Set To Be Named In Unsealed Court Documents)

FLASHBACK: Lawyer For Epstein’s Victims Says Trump Was The Only Powerful Figure Who Helped Him With Investigation​

A video resurfaced Tuesday of attorney Bradley Edwards discussing former President Donald Trump’s attitude and actions toward late child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein following the latter’s first arrest.

Edwards has represented more than 70 victims of Jeffrey Epstein since 2009, and is largely credited with helping bring the child sex trafficker to justice. In a video that circulated online Tuesday, and originally released by the Conscious Resistance Network in 2018, Edwards told the site’s founder Derrick Broze about his perspective on Trump’s involvement in the situation.

Broze cited a case brought against Trump by two former alleged victims of Epstein, which was dropped before reaching court, and asked Edwards’ his opinion of the validity of the claims.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who in 2009, when I served a lot of subpoenas against a lot of people … he is the only person that picked up the phone and said, ‘let’s just talk, I’ll give ya as much time as you want, I’ll tell ya what you need to know,'” Bradley explained. (RELATED: Bill Gates Photographed With Alleged Epstein Victim Years After The Trafficker’s Arrest)

“And [Trump] was very helpful in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever,” Bradley continued. “But [he] had good information, that checked out, and that helped us, and that we didn’t have to take a deposition of him.”

Broze then asked if claims regarding Trump kicking Epstein out of Mar-a-Largo were true, to which Bradley replied that he’d “definitely heard that.” (RELATED: Nearly 200 People Linked To Jeffrey Epstein Set To Be Named In Unsealed Court Documents)

So Trump called the guy and talked him out of deposing Trump as to his own culpability.

Not sure this is as great as you think it is.

So Trump called the guy and talked him out of deposing Trump as to his own culpability.

Actually what the quoted individual said was he was so helpful he didn’t have to depose him. Reading is fundamental

“But [he] had good information, that checked out, and that helped us, and that we didn’t have to take a deposition of him.”

What a twist of words. Trump is by no means an outstanding moral character, but that’s not remotely what that says.

I have no clue his involvement with Epstein. There was clearly some sort of relationship there. But that’s not what that quote says.

Does anyone think this list will ever actually be released?

Last edited:

Why do you intentionally do that?? I get you hate Trump but have a lil integrity. With a bad as person as you believe Trump is, is there really need to twist things.

Why do you intentionally do that?? I get you hate Trump but have a lil integrity. With a bad as person as you believe Trump is, is there really need to twist things.
agreed. there are a million legit reason to hate on Trump. Epstein's island may still be one of them too. but no need to make crap up. its just another reason why I won't take LG seriously.

VN Store

Back