Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

For ....... I'm going to guess parasites?

Take it up with the National Library of Medicine.

Ivermectin: an award-winning drug with expected antiviral activity against COVID-19

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

And here is pre-covid paper discussing it's ant-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.

https://www.cell.com/trends/parasitology/pdf/S1471-4922(14)00126-3.pdf

Last edited:

Ivermectin: an award-winning drug with expected antiviral activity against COVID-19

And here is pre-covid paper discussing it's ant-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.

Ehh. Looks like the jury is still out on Ivermectin and covid treatment.

Ehh. Looks like the jury is still out on Ivermectin and covid treatment.

Covid wasn't the topic. Simply the known anti-viral properties of ivermectin.

Stay away from the right wing blogs, they are misleading you into thinking that articles say things they do not. That article simply does not say what you have been misled into thinking it does.

Sadly, this is the state of affairs in our world today. Poor reading comprehension. Laziness. Too much faith in bloggers and in particularly right wing social media that lies to you.

Stay away from the right wing blogs, they are misleading you into thinking that articles say things they do not. That article simply does not say what you have been misled into thinking it does.

Sadly, this is the state of affairs in our world today. Poor reading comprehension. Laziness. Too much faith in bloggers and in particularly right wing social media that lies to you.

We weren't discussing covid you rube. And my links 1 was from the National Library of Medicine, part of the National Institute of Health, you know the same .gov organization Fauci was apart of. I don't think that is some right wing blog.

You called it an "animal parasite" medication, typical for a rube and I corrected you. It is a widely prescribed medication for humans that does have anti-viral uses. Never did I bring up covid.

We weren't discussing covid you rube. And my links 1 was from the National Library of Medicine, part of the National Institute of Health, you know the same .gov organization Fauci was apart of. I don't think that is some right wing blog.

You called it an "animal parasite" medication, typical for a rube and I corrected you. It is a widely prescribed medication for humans that does have anti-viral uses. Never did I bring up covid.

The right wing blogs CLAIM that the NIH endorses it for Covid. That is simply not true.

You are the one who asserted the NIH had done so, why can't you admit that the article you linked does not say that and that you were misled on that?

The right wing blogs CLAIM that the NIH endorses it for Covid. That is simply not true.

You are the one who asserted the NIH had done so, why can't you admit that the article you linked does not say that and that you were misled on that?

I didn't link to a blog nor did I make any statement about it being endorsed by the NIH for covid or it's effectiveness with covid. That is a lie. The article I linked was from the National Library of Medicine and I quoted directly from it. I wasn't "misled" by anything. You posted a rube statement and got called on it, just admit it.

The second link as from a white paper written in 2014, well before covid.

VN Store

Back