Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

Dershowitz, darling of Trump and the GOP, is the leader on the list. But he says its just because he represented Epstein and so was on the plane. He says he did not partake in anything illegal.

Point being, my understanding is that the list means you were on the plane. But it doesn't say what for.

Is there something in these documents saying who had sex with who?
It is like the modern day letters of Silence Dogood.

Dershowitz, darling of Trump and the GOP, is the leader on the list. But he says its just because he represented Epstein and so was on the plane. He says he did not partake in anything illegal.

Point being, my understanding is that the list means you were on the plane. But it doesn't say what for.

Is there something in these documents saying who had sex with who?
Yes its posted several times..you just refused to read it...and Dershowitz is a card carrying DNC member

I didn’t see his name, but he was best buds with Epstein’s personal chef for a while. One name name on that list that should be raising alarms is former FBI director Louis Freeh.

LOL.

Any connection at all will get people talking.

I haven't figured out what to get excited about with the list. Bill Clinton, Steven Hawking, Alan Dershowitz, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew...I'd already heard all these names and it's not like we learned anything new about them. All we still know is that there is a connection and/or unsubstantiated allegations with Epstein to these names.

Yes its posted several times..you just refused to read it...and Dershowitz is a card carrying DNC member
and his alleged history too. Giuffre was paid off!

Beginning in 2015, Dershowitz was involved in a series of defamation lawsuits and countersuits over allegations that he engaged in sexual misconduct. The suits were settled in 2022 with his accuser, Virginia Giuffre, saying, "I now recognize I may have made a mistake in identifying Mr. Dershowitz".

So is Kimmel on this list ? If so I'm curious how Rodgers knew this before it was released

I would guess there is a good chance that Aaron Rodgers took some little fact, like that Kimmel knows Epstein's chef, and then turned it into Kimmel must've went to pedo island because he doesn't like JK's politics.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Just like everyone else on the list if Dershowitz had sex with minors then fry him. It really is that simple and doesn’t require you throwing out your back by needlessly carrying all that water.

Oh and Dershowitz was a darling of the left… until he had the audacity to state the Dims were out of line and FOS on their continual unfounded witch hunts of Trump.

He's in full party protection mode right now.

I say screw them all, anyone having personal or business dealings with the guy after the he pled guilty in 2008 should be ostracized at a minimum. There is no excuse for associating with someone admittedly guilty of "procuring a child for prostitution".

Kimmel is guilty! Of what, I do not know.

I spend hours every week with Bill Simmons on his sports podcast for years now. He's in Kimmel's closest inner circle of friends. IMO, there is no way BS is involved in anything like this, and Simmons thinks Kimmel is just the nicest most generous and thoughtful human being he has ever met. Maybe some crimes in there, but crimes against humanity seem very unlikely.

I spend hours every week with Bill Simmons on his sports podcast for years now. He's in Kimmel's closest inner circle of friends. IMO, there is no way BS is involved in anything like this, and Simmons thinks Kimmel is just the nicest most generous and thoughtful human being he has ever met. Maybe some crimes in there, but crimes against humanity seem very unlikely.
I hope so too.

Of not being funny since he left the Man Show.
Dude, I was going to post something about the Man Show earlier to Huff but didn't. Those episodes were absolutely epic and probably wouldn't fly today with the charmin soft wimps that flood society now. There was one skit where Jimmy was dressed up like Oprah on the toilet that was beyond hilarious. Truly miss that type of TV.

Dude, I was going to post something about the Man Show earlier to Huff but didn't. Those episodes were absolutely epic and probably wouldn't fly today with the charmin soft wimps that flood society now. There was one skit where Jimmy was dressed up like Oprah on the toilet that was beyond hilarious. Truly miss that type of TV.

I loved the Man Show, quality TV.

Me and my roommate at the time watched it religiously. Things I remember the most ....

1) The Fox .... He was the piano guy who would chug two mug fulls of beer in two swigs.

2) Girls on trampolines.

3) They did a segment with a hot blonde chick stripping completely naked out of a robe (with the good parts blurred) .... and then giving a lap dance to a guy who had a motion detector strapped around his junk. If he could keep from getting an erection, he won money.

They were replaced in 2003 by Joe Rogan and some other guy .... and they weren't funny at all.

Kimmel has a reputation as an a-hole. Lots of stories out there about peoples’ interactions with him. He and Aaoron Rodgers are very similar personalities from across the political aisle.

My wife didn't know what the Man Show was and I pulled up clips last night to show her...it doesn't exactly hold up. I thought boy scout talking to people in the street was the funniest **** ever back in the day, and we were kind of chuckling, but not the laughs that I remember.

Reactions: SpookyAction
I don't really find Kimmel particularly funny (but I also generally don't like late night talk shows and stuff like snl so I'm sure that has more to do with it) but I never got vibes that he was a huge POS. But that brother was on the man show which could never exist today so I do think it's pretty funny that he appears to be a liberal darling now

Just like everyone else on the list if Dershowitz had sex with minors then fry him. It really is that simple and doesn’t require you throwing out your back by needlessly carrying all that water.

Oh and Dershowitz was a darling of the left… until he had the audacity to state the Dims were out of line and FOS on their continual unfounded witch hunts of Trump.
Let's be clear as to why Alan Dershowitz is pro-Trump now.

Above all else, Dershowitz is an Israeli zealot, who lobbied for the release of an Israeli spy named Jonathan Pollard for decades. Pollard gave away millions of documents containing highly classified material to the Israeli government during the Reagan Administration. Obama released him in 2013. Therefore, Dershowitz was for a while, pro-Obama ..... but eventually soured on him, because Obama would not move the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, as Dershowitz had been tirelessly lobbying the United States government to do since Congress adopted the Jerusalem Embassy Act in 1995. To the delight of Alan Dershowitz, the Trump Administration agreed to do this, however.

Dershowitz's support of Trump is more transactional than you seem to know.

Reactions: Wireless1
I don't really find Kimmel particularly funny (but I also generally don't like late night talk shows and stuff like snl so I'm sure that has more to do with it) but I never got vibes that he was a huge POS. But that brother was on the man show which could never exist today so I do think it's pretty funny that he appears to be a liberal darling now

I mean, it's been almost 30 years. People change, and the way they are received should change.

I cringe at some of the stuff I was doing and saying 20 years ago and nobody is holding that stuff against me, that I know of.

Late night is dead. You used to watch late night to know what's going on. Nobody needs it for that. The good sketches and stuff go viral, so you don't need to sit through an episode to get the gold. I watched Letterman every night for a while. You had no idea who the guest was going to be and if you missed it, it was gone. So it could be Chris Farley tonight, for all you knew. You had to tune in. They used to have to try to appeal to the broadest audience, but that doesn't work anymore. You have to try to appeal more to a nitch audience, and that ruined it for most people.

VN Store

Back