Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

This is imprecise. I'm still waiting to understand exactly what it means to be "on the list. I don't think it means Dershowitz or Trump had sex with 15 year old girls, or Hawking or Clinton.
uh what? There are quotes for both Hawking and Clinton shown here that says both Hawking and Clinton were at the very least identified as participating in sexual acts with underage people.

of course you are going to go all Bill Clinton on the definition of "young" is.

Meanwhile Trumps name has been seemingly cleared in every posted, and yet you still want to throw him in with the people identified as going after underage girls.

Did I read in the article correctly stating a few names were still sealed?
yeah. there was at least one person, I think a woman, who argued her name getting released could lead to her being harmed. I didn't really understand it because it read like she was one of the victims, but she claims she lives in a very conservatives country where even victims of rape face repercussions for having sex with an otherwise married man.

personally I didn't think the victim names were being released, which is why I am a little confused. and I don't think the victims names should be released unless they are ok with it.

*having trouble finding a real compressive list*

This is the best source I have found as far as comprehensive and actually saying what they all did, and even it is no where close to even 100 names. maybe 20

*note not all of these names have been accused or noted of any wrongdoing*

*having trouble finding a real compressive list*

This is the best source I have found as far as comprehensive and actually saying what they all did, and even it is no where close to even 100 names. maybe 20

*note not all of these names have been accused or noted of any wrongdoing*
David Copperfield appeared to know what was going on according to the documents. There have been rumors about him for years. George Lucas being on that list is a bit of a shocker, but I think he also had the idea for the first Indiana Jones movie’s love interest to be only 12 years old and he had to be talked out of that.

David Copperfield appeared to know what was going on according to the documents. There have been rumors about him for years. George Lucas being on that list is a bit of a shocker, but I think he also had the idea for the first Indiana Jones movie’s love interest to be only 12 years old and he had to be talked out of that.
so far I have only seen testimony from 2 victims. and there were at least 6 Jane Doe victims, or at least I saw a reference to a "Jane Doe 6". but I don't know if the two named victims so far are included in those 6 or not. One of the victims testimony has been out for a while which is why we knew Prince Andrew ahead of time.

so with there being other victims testimony yet to come out, it could still be some more names come out. or even some of the names we have seen won't end up clean.

Admit it. If you had to place a bet as to the two public figures most likely to have participated they'd have been Clinton and Trump.

Just admit it.
Joe Biden is more likely to have been on the island. HE's the one that likes to sniff children. Your TDS is off the scale today Chief.

Joe Biden is more likely to have been on the island. HE's the one that likes to sniff children. Your TDS is off the scale today Chief.
You can really tell someone that's imbibed way too much kool-aid when they'll excuse open pedophilia as long as it's by their team.

There's a reason I put that guy on ignore. There are some people that are so disgusting their opinion literally doesn't matter.

So now that things are public and not just court docs....Trump is literally identified as not having had sex with minors here
..but it's not enough proof because most on the list are DNC supporters....your a class act...a vote for the DNC is a vote to keep supporting human trafficking and child rape..

Dershowitz, darling of Trump and the GOP, is the leader on the list. But he says its just because he represented Epstein and so was on the plane. He says he did not partake in anything illegal.

Point being, my understanding is that the list means you were on the plane. But it doesn't say what for.

Is there something in these documents saying who had sex with who?

Dershowitz, darling of Trump and the GOP, is the leader on the list. But he says its just because he represented Epstein and so was on the plane. He says he did not partake in anything illegal.

Point being, my understanding is that the list means you were on the plane. But it doesn't say what for.

Just like everyone else on the list if Dershowitz had sex with minors then fry him. It really is that simple and doesn’t require you throwing out your back by needlessly carrying all that water.

Oh and Dershowitz was a darling of the left… until he had the audacity to state the Dims were out of line and FOS on their continual unfounded witch hunts of Trump.

Probably a good bet these guys weren’t going down there to play Epstein’s phenomenal putt putt course on the island.

Reactions: jp1

VN Store

Back