Jefferey Epstein found dead in jail cell

Let's be clear as to why Alan Dershowitz is pro-Trump now.

Above all else, Dershowitz is an Israeli zealot, who lobbied for the release of an Israeli spy named Jonathan Pollard for decades. Pollard gave away millions of documents containing highly classified material to the Israeli government during the Reagan Administration. Obama released him in 2013. Therefore, Dershowitz was for a while, pro-Obama ..... but eventually soured on him, because Obama would not move the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, as Dershowitz had been tirelessly lobbying the United States government to do since Congress adopted the Jerusalem Embassy Act in 1995. To the delight of Alan Dershowitz, the Trump Administration agreed to do this, however.

Dershowitz's support of Trump is more transactional than you seem to know.
Lol

Reactions: Orangeburst
Let's be clear as to why Alan Dershowitz is pro-Trump now.

Above all else, Dershowitz is an Israeli zealot, who lobbied for the release of an Israeli spy named Jonathan Pollard for decades. Pollard gave away millions of documents containing highly classified material to the Israeli government during the Reagan Administration. Obama released him in 2013. Therefore, Dershowitz was for a while, pro-Obama ..... but eventually soured on him, because Obama would not move the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, as Dershowitz had been tirelessly lobbying the United States government to do since Congress adopted the Jerusalem Embassy Act in 1995. To the delight of Alan Dershowitz, the Trump Administration agreed to do this, however.

Dershowitz's support of Trump is more transactional than you seem to know.

LOL

Everyone's political support is transactional except for the zealots.

I mean, it's been almost 30 years. People change, and the way they are received should change.

I cringe at some of the stuff I was doing and saying 20 years ago and nobody is holding that stuff against me, that I know of.

Late night is dead. You used to watch late night to know what's going on. Nobody needs it for that. The good sketches and stuff go viral, so you don't need to sit through an episode to get the gold. I watched Letterman every night for a while. You had no idea who the guest was going to be and if you missed it, it was gone. So it could be Chris Farley tonight, for all you knew. You had to tune in. They used to have to try to appeal to the broadest audience, but that doesn't work anymore. You have to try to appeal more to a nitch audience, and that ruined it for most people.

People do change but in today's environment public figures get lit up for stuff they did that long ago.

Epstein pimp or blackmailer?

Pimps always get paid. What did he receive in payment?

Can Dershowitz provide an accounting for billable hours he received for "representing" Epstein?

Please do not let them find blackmail sex tapes.

Great post!

What I said is not only 100% true .... Alan Dershowitz wrote a book, in fact, called "The Case for Israel" in 2003, in which two of his biggest arguments are for the release of Israeli spy, Jonathan Pollard, and for the United States Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.

Dershowitz's support for Trump is purely transactional .... just as it had previously been for Barack Obama in 2013.

I mean, it's been almost 30 years. People change, and the way they are received should change.

I cringe at some of the stuff I was doing and saying 20 years ago and nobody is holding that stuff against me, that I know of.

Late night is dead. You used to watch late night to know what's going on. Nobody needs it for that. The good sketches and stuff go viral, so you don't need to sit through an episode to get the gold. I watched Letterman every night for a while. You had no idea who the guest was going to be and if you missed it, it was gone. So it could be Chris Farley tonight, for all you knew. You had to tune in. They used to have to try to appeal to the broadest audience, but that doesn't work anymore. You have to try to appeal more to a nitch audience, and that ruined it for most people.

Also I'm younger than you but not by so much that I don't remember those days also lol. I didn't care for the genre much back then either. I think I watched the daily show on and off (mostly off) but that wasn't quite the same thing

Reactions: n_huffhines
People do change but in today's environment public figures get lit up for stuff they did that long ago.

Politics lead everybody around by the nose. What you were then doesn't matter nearly as much as the things you say and do now. Trump, Musk, Flake, Romney, etc. You become a good/bad guy because you are opposing/supporting their sensibilities now.

I mean, Russia/USSR was the right's most feared bogeyman for 5+ decades and then overnight became a red herring during the Trump admin.

Great post!

What I said is not only 100% true .... Alan Dershowitz wrote a book, in fact, called "The Case for Israel" in 2003, in which two of his biggest arguments are for the release of Israeli spy, Jonathan Pollard, and for the United States Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.

Dershowitz's support for Trump is purely transactional .... just as it had previously been for Barack Obama in 2013.
Dershowitz was heralded by the left until he spoke out against the continual witch hunts against Trump. That’s a fact. And all you’re doing is trying to pull up material to throw shade on him that didn’t see the light of day until his defense of Trump.

And back on point say from your driving in the ditch if he had sex with minors fry him along with the rest of the pedophiles

LOL

Everyone's political support is transactional except for the zealots.
Wrong ..... Dershowitz liked Obama because he released Pollard from jail. Dershowitz likes Trump now ... because he moved the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

My wife didn't know what the Man Show was and I pulled up clips last night to show her...it doesn't exactly hold up. I thought boy scout talking to people in the street was the funniest **** ever back in the day, and we were kind of chuckling, but not the laughs that I remember.
The content is definitely funnier to Males instead of females imo.

Dershowitz was heralded by the left until he spoke out against the continual witch hunts against Trump. That’s a fact. And all you’re doing is trying to pull up material to throw shade on him that didn’t see the light of day until his defense of Trump.

And back on point say from your driving in the ditch if he had sex with minors fry him along with the rest of the pedophiles
I don't think Dershowitz has ever been as popular with anyone as you seem to think. He has defended some very unseemly people. A short list of clients, who Alan Dershowitz has represented include ....

OJ Simpson
Claus von Bulow
Harvey Weinstein
Jeffrey Epstein
Julian Assange

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. It was his job .... but Dershowitz also defended a number of Boston-area pedophile priests. Defense attorneys such as that, don't tend to be heralded by anyone.

Trump likes him now .... but Dershowitz wouldn't go near those efforts to overturn the 2020 election, would he? LOL.

This is imprecise. I'm still waiting to understand exactly what it means to be "on the list. I don't think it means Dershowitz or Trump had sex with 15 year old girls, or Hawking or Clinton.
It’s hilarious how you pick and choose when to wait for proof before firing off your normal stupidity. We should always wait for actual proof of course but you tend to not when it comes to all things Trump. This might be the one exception and that’s only because it’s looking like he’s not guilty, otherwise you’d be all over this just like the pee tape, Russian collusion and all the other craziness you bought hook, line and sphincter.

I don't think Dershowitz has ever been as popular with anyone as you seem to think. He has defended some very unseemly people. A short list of clients, who Alan Dershowitz has represented include ....

OJ Simpson
Claus von Bulow
Harvey Weinstein
Jeffrey Epstein
Julian Assange

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. It was his job .... but Dershowitz also defended a number of Boston-area pedophile priests. Defense attorneys such as that, don't tend to be heralded by anyone.

Trump likes him now .... but Dershowitz wouldn't go near those efforts to overturn the 2020 election, would he? LOL.
Oh he absolutely was. And what that list shows is rich people seeking highly competent counsel hired him.

He is a criminal defense attorney. It isn’t shocking his clients are scum bags but their wealth is notable in seeking him out.

And yes prior to the Trump endorsement he was trotted out routinely.

It’s hilarious how you pick and choose when to wait for proof before firing off your normal stupidity. We should always wait for actual proof of course but you tend to not when it comes to all things Trump. This might be the one exception and that’s only because it’s looking like he’s not guilty, otherwise you’d be all over this just like the pee tape, Russian collusion and all the other craziness you bought hook, line and sphincter.

LG is going to hold off and be a little more judicious here.

But we also need to wait and see Turbo’s approach.

Magician David Copperfield had dinner with Jeffrey Epstein and asked 'victim' if she realized predator's girls were getting paid to find other girls for him to abuse, bombshell court papers claim​

One of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims who claimed Prince Andrew groped her testified magician David Copperfield asked if she realized Epstein's 'girls' were encouraged to procure other girls for him.

Newly released court documents show Johanna Sjoberg said during her deposition the famous magician was having dinner at Epstein's house when he asked if she new other girls were getting paid to bring in new girls.

The document said, 'David Copperfield was at a dinner at Epstein’s and there was another girl present who looked young and Johanna asked what school she went to and Johanna did not recognize the school name as being a college and she said it was possible it was a high school aged girl.'

'Johanna said Copperfield “questioned me if I was aware that girls were getting paid to find other girls."'

View attachment 607254

This is worse than we thought. Worse that the catholic church issue.

Who is the progressive democrat paraplegic in the picture? Nevermind. Stephen Hawking. What's the story on him?

The content is definitely funnier to Males instead of females imo.

Of course, but to me it wasn't nearly as clever as I remembered it. I remember the kid being much snappier and the trolling to be funnier. One entire sketch was calling women "old ladies" over and over again. That should have been one joke, not an entire sketch.

Liberal democrats and the left seems pissed they can't link Trump to any of these perverse, illegal, devious activities.

The reactions are another classic.

VN Store

Back