Jerry Mack could be going to the NFL

Lots of smoke/rumors that Cadillac had an affair with a female staffer and that's why they let him go. If that's true, he won't even get a look here .

Reactions: Smokey19rt
What rumors? Are you talking about the culture under Freeze talk that the DC said before leaving/being forced out? Or is there something I’m missing
No, as was pointed out in a post before mine, rumors are that Williams was having an affair with a female staffer.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Concerning Cadillac, I find it amusing that Hugh Freeze fired Cadillac for allegedly having an affair with a female staffer. This is the same Hugh Freeze that was using a university phone to call prostitutes.

Unless we are dealing with criminal behavior, I think it is ludicrous that we would consider Cadillac's alleged infidelity career ending.

Concerning Cadillac, I find it amusing that Hugh Freeze fired Cadillac for allegedly having an affair with a female staffer. This is the same Hugh Freeze that was using a university phone to call prostitutes.

Unless we are dealing with criminal behavior, I think it is ludicrous that we would consider Cadillac's alleged infidelity career ending.
Cadillac would be a great hire.

Reactions: cgrish

VN Store

Back