Jerry Mack could be going to the NFL

Why do people want Montario Hardesty? Just because he played for TN? He was just fired for being bad at his job. Let’s not go the Lady Vols route and just hire people because they are alumni.
I agree with this. We should have definitely learned our lesson with this with some of our recent hires. That being said, if he interviews multiple people and MH is the best fit, I'm fine with it. In CJH we trust.

Reactions: Volador
So, Golesh moves on last year, wide receivers coach moves on, now the running back coach. They move on to better opportunities--and they should. It's thought that Heupel is loyal to his staff to a fault. At what point does he look at the situation and say, 'hey, this is a two way street. If you ain't cutting it, you gotta go'? He may have to do that in the future.

I agree with this. We should have definitely learned our lesson with this with some of our recent hires. That being said, if he interviews multiple people and MH is the best fit, I'm fine with it. In CJH we trust.

If Mack goes to the Jaguars, I would like to see Heupel get either Robert Gillespie or Jay Graham as the new running backs coach.

I'd say Jeff Powell, has football knowledge and with the way things are headed, we need all the lawyers we can get

Reactions: murfvol1
Concerning Cadillac, I find it amusing that Hugh Freeze fired Cadillac for allegedly having an affair with a female staffer. This is the same Hugh Freeze that was using a university phone to call prostitutes.

Unless we are dealing with criminal behavior, I think it is ludicrous that we would consider Cadillac's alleged infidelity career ending.
Maybe Hugh had his on Caddilacs "friend"🤓

I wonder if Hugh is on the King David story in Sunday school this month. .😁

Concerning Cadillac, I find it amusing that Hugh Freeze fired Cadillac for allegedly having an affair with a female staffer. This is the same Hugh Freeze that was using a university phone to call prostitutes.

Unless we are dealing with criminal behavior, I think it is ludicrous that we would consider Cadillac's alleged infidelity career ending.

Beat that horse. You should hope for better redemption for we "all have sinned".

Why do people want Montario Hardesty? Just because he played for TN? He was just fired for being bad at his job. Let’s not go the Lady Vols route and just hire people because they are alumni.
Exactly right. If you were to put his resume in front of fans without the name, they’d laugh at the thought of bringing him in right now.

VN Store

Back