Jerry Mack could be going to the NFL

Where you guys getting this stuff on Cadillac from? I searched twitter and only thing that comes up is one post from some guy claiming he knew that the University was supposedly investigating him.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Yeah, maybe. If Heupel is a great coach, he should let him go to the NFL. Especially if that is his goal. Assistant coaches are easily replaceable. If Heupel is a good coach if won't be a problem
Heupel can’t stop him from going anywhere. There is no IF when it comes to Heupel bro g a good coach. He absolutely is a good coach.

If this has been in the works for a while I’d say Heupel already knows who he got or going to hire already. Do we know who some of the offensive analysts are that he could hire

Where you guys getting this stuff on Cadillac from? I searched twitter and only thing that comes up is one post from some guy claiming he knew that the University was supposedly investigating him.

I have not seen any news other than internet stuff. I am pretty sure it is related to only having one HC on the staff as he was the interim coach before Freeze.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back