Jeudy-Lally to enter NFL draft

Coleman didn't leave early for the draft.
No he didnt but he was ragged by the usual regulars on here almost as bad as they did to Hadden. Coleman ended up starting for New England Patriots, probably the #1 all around NFL team at that time and ppl on here were laughing at him as a UDFA in 2017 and he's still with Seattle Seahawks.

Brock Osweiler and the other announcer were killing me when they kept mentioning that Iowa should test Gibson. They were not wrong but it was way over the top. Idk if he was shut down.
Ah c'mon Brock only said 6 or 7 times and I stopped counting...it was sick..

Dang. Thought he was playing some really good ball the last few 4 games or so and was hoping he’d come back and lock down one side. Next man up, whoever that is

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Gibson just locked his guy down in the bowl game.
Weŕe adding McCoy from Oregon State (freshman All-American)
Matthews, Conyer, Harrison, Beasley, Goree.

Plus whoever we get through the preferred walk-on program for practice.

7 scholarship CBs plus above average walk-ons.
Iḿ not concerned at all
7 is not very many for that position. We gotta find another body somewhere.

Reactions: posivol
I don’t know what this has to do with my post but ok. By the way, Lally has played five years of college ball, he’s only “leaving early” because he has a Covid year exception. He’s played more years in college than Coleman did.
Because you are commenting on people saying that Lally won't go very high in the draft and could potentially improve his stock with another year in college. Nobody expected Coleman to turn out as good as he was. He was ranked by draftscout as the 28th corner in the league and went to the nfl as an undrafted free agent. He was waived by the vikings. He was picked up and waived by new england and picked up and waived by seattle. So the opinions that you are criticizing people on here for are the same opinions held by some of the best football minds in the world. He wasn't an NFL caliber out of college....he developed into one. Coleman took his shot at the nfl when he did because he had no other options. Lally has an opportunity to stay and improve his draft stock...and improve his opportunity to be successful in the nfl.

Our high school had a beast of a linebacker, who as small town rumors go, got a gig with the Redskins practice squad after a solid stint at a small college. I never knew if it was true, until about a year after the rumor circulated, I ran into him baggage groceries at our Piggly Wiggly. I knew him enough from high school, that I could ask him about it. Turns out that the rumor was indeed true, and that there was not enough money in the entire organization to make him want to go back. I guess being an NFL practice squad linebacker is kind of a really hard job.

To each his own but if I was given the choice I'd probably go with the 12k a week gig over bagging groceries.

Dealing with the public in any capacity sucks in general anymore IMO.

Iḿ not concerned at all
Everybody locked down Iowa’s passing game. It’s literally at the bottom of NCAA.

Iḿ not concerned at all
You need to be concerned. Bama has 20 DBs on their roster, UGA: 21. Your last two sentences need to be in blue font! Would love to get 3-4 additional DBs in the transfer portal.

would like to see him return. I think he would have a great year next season, no doubt would up his stock, but best wishes if you do go.

VN Store

Back