Jimmy Fallon Emailing 15 Year Old From NBC Account

VolnJC

Same minor mentioned in Horatio Sanz lawsuit...could be nothing but could also be a huge deal...nothing surprises me from celebrities

Interesting. Happened 20 years ago when he was in his mid-20's. Not saying that makes it any better but 26 to a 15 is a whole lot different than 46 to 15. Guess we will see what happens to him.

Reactions: VolnJC
Ummm....26 to 15 is disgusting.
Same minor mentioned in Horatio Sanz lawsuit...could be nothing but could also be a huge deal...nothing surprises me from celebrities

It doesn't really allege any inappropriate behavior by him. He was an actor and writer on the show. It wasn't his job to make sure they didn't let minors drink. It seems to be more of a name drop by the lawyer than anything.

It doesn't really allege any inappropriate behavior by him. He was an actor and writer on the show. It wasn't his job to make sure they didn't let minors drink. It seems to be more of a name drop by the lawyer than anything.

I never made a comment on Fallon.

Ummm....26 to 15 is disgusting.

I didn't say it wasn't. Just pointing out that without reference, you would think they are talking about Jimmy today. I saw plenty of age differences like this back in HS and college which seemed gross at the time as well, but that didn't stop them from happening.

I didn't say it wasn't. Just pointing out that without reference, you would think they are talking about Jimmy today. I saw plenty of age differences like this back in HS and college which seemed gross at the time as well, but that didn't stop them from happening.

I never saw it and I went to a redneck HS. Saw a little 18 to 16 or 19 to 15, or something like that. Even in HS I thought guys that had graduated dating anyone under the 11th grade, was weird.

I never saw it and I went to a redneck HS. Saw a little 18 to 16 or 19 to 15, or something like that. Even in HS I thought guys that had graduated dating anyone under the 11th grade, was weird.

I never asked for IDs so I have no clue the actual ages, but I know I saw HS girls hanging with and/or dating college boys in high school and saw college guys hanging with and/or dating HS girls in college.

I never asked for IDs so I have no clue the actual ages, but I know I saw HS girls hanging with and/or dating college boys in high school and saw college guys hanging with and/or dating HS girls in college.

Living in a small town, everyone knew everyone else.

I know it happens. Saying I think it is weird when you drop below a certain age.

Yeah that idiot isnt worth watching - Ive never liked him and those Hippies putting him on their ice cream carton is beyond stupid - I would never buy their products because of that
I thought he was entertaining on the Daily Show as the correspondent but he only had a couple of minutes of air time.

VN Store

Back