Jimmy Fallon Emailing 15 Year Old From NBC Account

I never asked for IDs so I have no clue the actual ages, but I know I saw HS girls hanging with and/or dating college boys in high school and saw college guys hanging with and/or dating HS girls in college.
So was it bad that as a HS student I hungout/dated college girls?

So was it bad that as a HS student I hungout/dated college girls?

Now you're just showing off. The standard should apply both ways, but you will probably get kudos from most. Back in the day, I was fascinated with older women (much older) so I can't really comment. Nothing ever happened, though, so no foul I guess.

Now you're just showing off. The standard should apply both ways, but you will probably get kudos from most. Back in the day, I was fascinated with older women (much older) so I can't really comment. Nothing ever happened, though, so no foul I guess.
How many times did you watch "The Graduate?"

Colbert???? You like that douchenozzle? I find nothing about him remotely funny

No I hate the stupid f*****. I hope they can catch him doing some shady s*** because I’m sure he’s not as “woke” or has as much “white guiltism” as he portrays.

Yeah that idiot isnt worth watching - Ive never liked him and those Hippies putting him on their ice cream carton is beyond stupid - I would never buy their products because of that

I bought their product occasionally up until a few months ago. There’s options just as good.

No I hate the stupid f*****. I hope they can catch him doing some shady s*** because I’m sure he’s not as “woke” or has as much “white guiltism” as he portrays.

FTR, you are hoping for something bad to happen by his hand so that he can get caught for it. What a swell guy you are.

Last edited:
Yikes. Might be just the tip of the iceberg. Always starts off this way. Then all of a sudden Jimmy has 25 girls that have stories of being assaulted at these parties

Reactions: VolnJC
FTR, you are hoping for something bad to happen by his hand so that he can get caught for it. What a swell guy you are.

No I said if he’s done something shady I most definitely hope he gets busted. I love when dims eat their own.

Yikes. Might be just the tip of the iceberg. Always starts off this way. Then all of a sudden Jimmy has 25 girls that have stories of being assaulted at these parties
I hope not. I’ve always liked Fallon and stories from random people that have met him always made him sound like a pretty normal and nice guy.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Interesting. Happened 20 years ago when he was in his mid-20's. Not saying that makes it any better but 26 to a 15 is a whole lot different than 46 to 15. Guess we will see what happens to him.
Not really….. as a father of 4 daughters…. Both could find themselves in a bad spot…. Like an industrial shredder…. Or as food in a hog trough

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back