Jimmy Fallon Emailing 15 Year Old From NBC Account

I hope not. I’ve always liked Fallon and stories from random people that have met him always made him sound like a pretty normal and nice guy.
I hope it doesn't happen regardless of the person just because it'd be one less evil act in the world. But it wouldn't be surprising at all. Sad isn't it?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Not really….. as a father of 4 daughters…. Both could find themselves in a bad spot…. Like an industrial shredder…. Or as food in a hog trough
No it’s not different. A 26 year old is an adult just like a 46.

Hope all of you all were as responsible back in your 20's as you are now. I was but then again people still call me a stick in the mud now like they did back then. It does make a difference even if you would like to think it does not. I could scroll thru VN and probably find plenty of stories by people done in their 20's that they won't do in their 40's or older.

I don't approve of the actions at all, just saying age makes a difference in maturity and decision making. I have 2 daughters as well and hopefully will raise them to be smart enough to avoid situations like this so I don't have to walk around threatening to kill those they hang out with.

Reactions: Wireless1
Hope all of you all were as responsible back in your 20's as you are now. I was but then again people still call me a stick in the mud now like they did back then. It does make a difference even if you would like to think it does not. I could scroll thru VN and probably find plenty of stories by people done in their 20's that they won't do in their 40's or older.

I don't approve of the actions at all, just saying age makes a difference in maturity and decision making. I have 2 daughters as well and hopefully will raise them to be smart enough to avoid situations like this so I don't have to walk around threatening to kill those they hang out with.

Yes I was as responsible then as I am now. Using age as some sort of a rudimentary excuse for an adult engaging in inappropriate behavior with a minor is lazy imo. 21, 26, 56 or 46. To me it doesn’t matter. At any of those ages you know that a 15 year old is off limits. No excuses in my opinion.

Reactions: AshG
Yes I was as responsible then as I am now. Using age as some sort of a rudimentary excuse for an adult engaging in inappropriate behavior with a minor is lazy imo. 21, 26, 56 or 46. To me it doesn’t matter. At any of those ages you know that a 15 year old is off limits. No excuses in my opinion.
What about 18 and 28? Just curious. This guy I know had relations in the past.....

A 26 year old hitting on or trying to date a 15 year old is a sick SOB…. Period. Is a 46 year old doing it worse….. probably so…. But trying to make excuses for the 26 year old is ridiculous.

So he was 26 and a 16-18 year old was drinking booze around him and he may or may not have witnessed her being touched on the waist by a 30 year old? This is not newsworthy at this time. Could be something. But as of now no.

Reactions: Wireless1
My vote goes to Seth Myers.

Late night stopped being funny when it became all about politics. Plenty of other things to joke about, but they all felt the need to express their political views.

I don’t think any of them are funny for exactly what you said. We are inundated with their political diatribe every single night. I really don’t even watch late night tv anymore because of it, but I will watch clips of Conan O’Brien on YouTube some. Jimmy Kimmel has gotten pathetic and I used to love him and Adam Corolla on The Man Show.

I don’t think any of them are funny for exactly what you said. We are inundated with their political diatribe every single night. I really don’t even watch late night tv anymore because of it, but I will watch clips of Conan O’Brien on YouTube some. Jimmy Kimmel has gotten pathetic and I used to love him and Adam Corolla on The Man Show.
I totally agree…if I want political humor I’ll watch Biden clips on YouTube. Kimmel’s show has gone total S and I used to enjoy it

Reactions: tbwhhs and VolnJC

All you guys think you are saying they aren't funny but what you're really saying is you have no sense of humor about your own political beliefs.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you...those were 20 years ago on webpages I doubt they still exist...I can't even retrieve my own blog posts from 15 years ago from Orble

You're guessing that they don't exist. She doesn't even name the msg board

VN Store

Back