Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

Is this one big setup for Kamala Harris or whoever the female VP will be? Sloppy Joe clearly isn’t all the way there( or he doesn’t care anymore). It’s feasible that he becomes president and steps down due to health reasons, paving the way for his VP to become the new president.

Is this one big setup for Kamala Harris or whoever the female VP will be? Sloppy Joe clearly isn’t all the way there( or he doesn’t care anymore). It’s feasible that he becomes president and steps down due to health reasons, paving the way for his VP to become the new president.
I almost hope Biden becomes President so we can watch the Sh!tshow and it will be 100 times worse than Trump.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Do you live in the US? Share with us how to be immune from the disaster a president with those mental facilities would create
What do you think is going to happen? ww4? You'll be just as immune as liberals are with what they think is the worst president ever who has been destroying the world for 4 years.

And yes I live in the USA. Biden wont be an issue. Bernie Sanders though would have destroyed America.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
What do you think is going to happen? ww4? You'll be just as immune as liberals are with what they think is the worst president ever who has been destroying the world for 4 years.

And yes I live in the USA. Biden wont be an issue. Bernie Sanders though would have destroyed America.
We agree about Sanders

Haven’t been keeping up with brain freeze Biden lately. Has he been diagnosed with dementia yet?

Don't care if this is a joke. NO!
It will be fun! We can take every word out of his mouth as 100% fact and, without doing any of our own thinking, freak out about everything! We can shriek about Corn Pop starting WW5! We can fact check Bidens claims he knew Mr.Bojangles! We can watch him forget he is President and ask where Obama is! We will be able to watch his creepy rapey pedo vibe and how it makes literally everyone in the room cringe. It will be hilarious.

Can you imagine how the debates will go if Sloppy Joe keeps having gaffes like this? In a perfect world, people would focus on his message and not his delivery. We don’t live in a perfect world, and I imagine Trump will have no problem humiliating him if he has a slip up during the debates.

Can you imagine how the debates will go if Sloppy Joe keeps having gaffes like this? In a perfect world, people would focus on his message and not his delivery. We don’t live in a perfect world, and I imagine Trump will have no problem humiliating him if he has a slip up during the debates.
Those two in a debate would be the gaffe equivalent of WW III.

Fact checkers hands would bleed.

Reactions: Volatility
LMAO Joe is now offering to call the President and offer advice on the pandemic. How disingenuous does this seem now? After 2 months of no concerns except to trash everything. I would tell Joe's handlers to have a Coke and a smile because if I told Joe he'd forget.

I honestly feel bad for Joe. That speech he gave where he said he was running for senate reminded me of my grandfather when the anterograde amnesia set in. My mom was his youngest and he forgot her in the end.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back