Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

Yeah, the "unfit to be president" line of attack is shaky when your own candidate is Donald Trump.

Trump stood in wet pants a few days ago and said he could have become a CDC epidemiologist at 72 if he hadn't decided to become president. He did this in a campaign hat at the CDC, before being shunted off by his handlers to play golf all weekend so the adults could get some work done.

I think his own Secretary of State described him best after a meeting with the Joint Chiefs, "He's a f-ing moron!"

Reactions: Purple Tiger
How idiotic are we that all the Presidential candidates on both sides are 73+? Doesn’t make sense in any level.
I'm hoping we're seeing the last grasp of power from that generation. Older people vote in much higher numbers but those will be dwindling soon. Both parties just struggle to do anything new for very long

Reactions: Rifleman
How idiotic are we that all the Presidential candidates on both sides are 73+? Doesn’t make sense in any level.
Not 100% sure, but it is caused in part by young people, by and large, not voting. Especially in primaries.

You mean the random ones that were all merged into a huge catch-all thread? Yeah, you're probably right and know better
I get you are bitter, your party gave you a list of schiff candidates and they picked the one who can't remember his own name. Has to be tough

I advocate for far less government than you do. Maybe if you have a problem with the mods in this forum, you could go start a subreddit with your other partisan hacks.

Call it r/inbreeding
I only have a problem with one. Says the partisan hack

Exhibit A in this thread that dems don't have any excitement for the senile Biden, all they have is but but but Trump.

I don't have any excitement for Biden because he is a sh*t candidate. Personalities aside, you wouldn't see much difference in policy from the current admin. Trump's just a way bigger *******, which I imagine is why you and the rest of the remedial reading group on here hug his nethers so tightly.

Trump is being pointed out because almost every criticism you have for Biden also applies to your guy. I wouldn't expect you to see that, so this is me pointing it out for you.

Exhibit A in this thread that dems don't have any excitement for the senile Biden, all they have is but but but Trump.

So this is a thread celebrating your excitement about a senile Trump who face plants in orange concealer every morning and shows up at the CDC with urine soaked pants?

Let's backtrack together. Where was the last place you saw your sense of irony?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I don't have any excitement for Biden because he is a sh*t candidate. Personalities aside, you wouldn't see much difference in policy from the current admin. Trump's just a way bigger *******, which I imagine is why you and the rest of the remedial reading group on here hug his nethers so tightly.

Trump is being pointed out because almost every criticism you have for Biden also applies to your guy. I wouldn't expect you to see that, so this is me pointing it out for you.
I don't need a liberal pointing anything out, you all have whined, cried and bitched for 4 years about Trump. I know the come back from the left is always "yeah but Trump" Your candidate is corrupt and deteriorating fast

I'm starting to wonder if Justin calls everyone that says something he doesn't like a democrat.

"Hey Justin, your lot fees on the single wide are 2 months past due."
"I'll pay them next week, you democrat!"

"Hey Justin, for the fifth time, we're running 20% discount on synthetic oil changes today."
"I heard you the first four times, libtard!"

"Sir, I know this is Denny's, but your Molly Hatchet wife beater has to cover your whole torso. I'm afraid I can't seat you until you have an actual shirt on."
"I thought this was America, you freakin' Dim!"

Last edited:
I don't need a liberal pointing anything out, you all have whined, cried and bitched for 4 years about Trump. I know the come back from the left is always "yeah but Trump" Your candidate is corrupt and deteriorating fast

I 100% opened that post with calling him a **** candidate. I Have said he was a **** candidate several times in the past. Yet, you call him my candidate.

Did you drown a little bit as a child?

If he was in full dementia, or had been dead for 3 months, he'd still be a better president than Trump.
Trump is running on an overall very successful first term. The fact that the Dems are running a creepy dementia patient on the platform of "Well, at least he's not Trump"...

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back