Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

I will never believe this guy received 80 million legitmate votes. He is in a mental fog far too often. Obama and the ones that orchestrated this are some very evil people.
A large percentage of those 80 million votes weren’t for him. Most of those idiots were voting against Trump, they would have voted for Charles Manson instead of Trump. Wait 4 years, if he survives his term, and he’ll end up being one of the worst presidents in history.

I will never believe this guy received 80 million legitmate votes. He is in a mental fog far too often. Obama and the ones that orchestrated this are some very evil people.

I'm not entirely positive Obama was in on it or wanted him elected.

And who do you believe Obama wanted?
I believe he wanted Harris, which is the reason she ended up as VP and will be elevated to POTUS when either Biden's health fails or he is otherwise forced to step down (with "honor" of course). He may not have been behind Biden until it became evident that Biden was the safest course to derail Sanders and get their team into the WH.

I believe he wanted Harris, which is the reason she ended up as VP and will be elevated to POTUS when either Biden's health fails or he is otherwise forced to step down (with "honor" of course). He may not have been behind Biden until it became evident that Biden was the safest course to derail Sanders and get their team into the WH.

I agree, he wanted Harris. But he also knew she couldnt win.

Reactions: RavinDave
The question is now, whether she can get elected in 2024.

As the most likely sitting POTUS by that time, it will be a referendum on her and a test of just how far to the left this country will lurch without splitting apart.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I agree with the derailment of sanders part, but biden didn’t want the tramp. Especially after the way she dogged him out in the primary debates. Flat out calling him a racist and sexist. He was forced to take harris.

The question is now, whether she can get elected in 2024.

As the most likely sitting POTUS by that time, it will be a referendum on her and a test of just how far to the left this country will lurch without splitting apart.

She is abysmal. She isnt winning an election.

I agree with the derailment of sanders part, but biden didn’t want the tramp. Especially after the way she dogged him out in the primary debates. Flat out calling him a racist and sexist. He was forced to take harris.
Clearly Biden didn't want or choose Harris, she was chosen FOR him.

When I said "... he wanted Harris..." I was referring to Obama not Biden.

He (Obama) was very quiet during the primaries as well as the general election. Other than Trump, how many other former Presidents haven't stumped for their party's candidate at some time or other. Obama barely got out there in the final week or two and "helped" Joe by campaigning on his behalf.

Whether he wanted Harris or not isn't necessarily the question. Signs could point to her, but I'm pretty certain he was not wanting to back Biden at all. He was forced to at the last minute.

As for him being involved in the voter fraud going on, I'm not sure if that was Obama specifically or just the DNC as a whole. He's a shady character for certain, but I don't think he was orchestrating things behind the scene. Plenty of others to do that for him.

He (Obama) was very quiet during the primaries as well as the general election. Other than Trump, how many other former Presidents haven't stumped for their party's candidate at some time or other. Obama barely got out there in the final week or two and "helped" Joe by campaigning on his behalf.

Whether he wanted Harris or not isn't necessarily the question. Signs could point to her, but I'm pretty certain he was not wanting to back Biden at all. He was forced to at the last minute.

As for him being involved in the voter fraud going on, I'm not sure if that was Obama specifically or just the DNC as a whole. He's a shady character for certain, but I don't think he was orchestrating things behind the scene. Plenty of others to do that for him.
Why do you think Obama was so luke-warm about Biden even after he had been nominated?

Why do you think Obama was so luke-warm about Biden even after he had been nominated?

Spend eight years with someone and you see their true colors.

Also, Biden was "impeachment insurance" for Obama. Like most Vice Presidents these days except for Pence.

The candidate barely got out there. This was a sit down, be quiet and win campaign. I think Biden was the only one that could have gotten by with that. But given they cheated, maybe anyone could.

VN Store

Back