Joe Milton outperforming Drake Maye

Milton looks great in camp... because he knows he cant be hit. I wish Joe the best, but Drake Maye was and is the better QB.
Maye was a reach in the Top 5 whose season last year with the Tarheels should've opened more eyes than it did, but yes he is the better QB.

Reactions: pimo1
Maye was a reach in the Top 5 whose season last year with the Tarheels should've opened more eyes than it did, but yes he is the better QB.
Oh no doubt, and Maye wasnt the only reach.

Reactions: perico
The Vols are better represented at the QB position than they have been in a long while. Joshua Dobbs; Nathan Peterman; Hendon Hooker and now Joe Milton are all on NFL rosters. I've checked and this is the most Tennessee QBs in the league (at the same time) that I can find going back to the 90's. Peyton and Heath were together for a year. Peyton and Tee for a cup of coffee. Peyton and Ainge. I only see this number going up tremendously in the future. Faizon Brandon, come on down!

The Vols are better represented at the QB position than they have been in a long while. Joshua Dobbs; Nathan Peterman; Hendon Hooker and now Joe Milton are all on NFL rosters. I've checked and this is the most Tennessee QBs in the league (at the same time) that I can find going back to the 90's. Peyton and Heath were together for a year. Peyton and Tee for a cup of coffee. Peyton and Ainge. I only see this number going up tremendously in the future. Faizon Brandon, come on down!
This was a set up, wudntit

Other than his need to learn to read defenses, I think Joe is/will benefit from having pro level WRs who can catch passes faster and harder than being softball pitched to them. NFL DBs are fast, cover far better than college DBs. Being able to rifle a pass that threads narrow spaces is a must. I really think JoMil show out better as a pro than he did as a collegiate player. The howitzer heaver, the javelin hurler, and catapult caster is coming.

Milton looks great in camp... because he knows he cant be hit. I wish Joe the best, but Drake Maye was and is the better QB.
My thoughts exactly, Milton looks like an All Pro in practice but those game day lights does something to his mentality.

New England signed Drake Maye to a 4 year $36.6 million dollar contract as a #3 pick in draft.

There is no way in hell he will be standing on sideline making all that money, upper management WILL NOT allow it.

The Bears played Justin Fields because of the invested money, the Giants are going to play Daniel Jones at QB because of the money invested.

Uh, oh. This sounds just like that other 6th rounder the Patriots got some time ago. Looks like dejavu all over again! 😀

Reactions: DuckInAPen

Don't forget Tyler Bray overlapping with quite a few ex Vol QBs also

Dude ended up playing 7 years. Somehow. Barely saw the field. Got season ending injuries a time or two. Had the easiest job in the world I think and was retired by 30

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back