Joe the President Telling It Like It IS

Last edited:
Biden acting like & speaking like Adof Hitler & his stupid actions are blamed all on Trump.
Democrats are so afraid & scared of Trump they have to make up lies about him & try to sell those made-up lies (things about a person that's not actually true) off to their idiot cult fans of Biden. Biden doesn't know what day it is.

Biden acting like & speaking like Adof Hitler & his stupid actions are blamed all on Trump.
Democrats are so afraid & scared of Trump they have to make up lies about him & try to sell those made-up lies (things about a person that's not actually true) off to their idiot cult fans of Biden. Biden doesn't know what day it is.

Go back to sleep, Blood.

This is where you are sadly mistaken….it’s not because of Trump… it’s because of all the lefty loons and their idiotic BS

Lefty loons and their idiotic BS don't help matters, pissing everybody off the way they do. But it's the right wing bastages who are trying to overthrow the Constitution, our democratic government, and free way of life, by making that criminal idiot Donald Trump dictator. Do you go along with that?

Lefty loons and their idiotic BS don't help matters, pissing everybody off the way they do. But it's the right wing bastages who are trying to overthrow the Constitution, our democratic government, and free way of life, by making that criminal idiot Donald Trump dictator. Do you go along with that?
No one is going to make him a dictator. If he runs again and somehow wins, which I sincerely hope doesn't happen, he can only serve one more term. The Constitution would need to be amended to allow for any more time, and I don't see that happening. Like you, I don't like Trump, but pretending he's worse than the Democrats is a farce IMO. People like luther and EL are going to believe that because they skew far left. People that skew far right feel the same about Biden. The truth is, they are both destructive to our country in their own way. Both push a schism that already exists, dividing the country. Politicians that truly want to unite just don't seem to exist on either side anymore. Candidates are picked on whether or not they can bring more power to their party. Politics stopped being about this country a long time ago. It's now just a continuous power struggle between the two parties to see who can be in control.

Great show, Joe! Pitifully Small Crowd of union workers rock up to support President Biden's Labor Day speech in Pennsylvania as his crucial midterm election campaign ramps up

• A miniscule crowd greeted President Joe Biden as he showed up in Pennsylvania on Labor Day in support of Lt. Gov John Fetterman's efforts to defeat Dr. Oz in the state's Senate race
A miniscule crowd showed up for one of President Joe Biden's Labor Day rallies in Pennsylvania.

The crowd, which could be described as being in the dozens, gathered outside of the United Steelworkers of America Local Union 2227 hall in West Mifflin, a town southeast of Pittsburgh. The event was open to members of the union.

While some professional photos from the event concealed just how sparse the crowd was, others showed the paltry number of people who showed up to hear the president's words.

The appearance marked the president's third trip to Pennsylvania in the space of a week. Biden was in town to support Lt. Gov John Fetterman's efforts to defeat Dr. Oz in the state's Senate race this November.

The president's meager crowd was roundly mocked on social media. The official Republican Party fact-checking Twitter account tweeted Jacobs' picture of the event.

Another person tweeted: 'Trump fills stadiums, Biden has to count his security detail as part of his 'crowd.''

62095423-11183569-image-a-10_1662435180515.jpg

62095145-11183569-image-a-18_1662435205066.jpg

John Fetterman, Pennsylvania's Democratic lieutenant governor and senate candidate, waves to supporters

Pitifully small crowd of union workers rock up to support President Biden's Labor Day speech | Daily Mail Online

Great show, Joe! Pitifully Small Crowd of union workers rock up to support President Biden's Labor Day speech in Pennsylvania as his crucial midterm election campaign ramps up

• A miniscule crowd greeted President Joe Biden as he showed up in Pennsylvania on Labor Day in support of Lt. Gov John Fetterman's efforts to defeat Dr. Oz in the state's Senate race
A miniscule crowd showed up for one of President Joe Biden's Labor Day rallies in Pennsylvania.

The crowd, which could be described as being in the dozens, gathered outside of the United Steelworkers of America Local Union 2227 hall in West Mifflin, a town southeast of Pittsburgh. The event was open to members of the union.

While some professional photos from the event concealed just how sparse the crowd was, others showed the paltry number of people who showed up to hear the president's words.

The appearance marked the president's third trip to Pennsylvania in the space of a week. Biden was in town to support Lt. Gov John Fetterman's efforts to defeat Dr. Oz in the state's Senate race this November.

The president's meager crowd was roundly mocked on social media. The official Republican Party fact-checking Twitter account tweeted Jacobs' picture of the event.

Another person tweeted: 'Trump fills stadiums, Biden has to count his security detail as part of his 'crowd.''

John Fetterman, Pennsylvania's Democratic lieutenant governor and senate candidate, waves to supporters

Pitifully small crowd of union workers rock up to support President Biden's Labor Day speech | Daily Mail Online

I was watching the Devil's Rejects today's and it occurred to me that fetterman looks like one of the characters in the movie.

MV5BMTg5NzMzNzU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgwOTkxOA@@._V1_.jpg

Dictator? I see you’ve got a raging case of TDS. This rhetoric is no different than what you threw such a hissy fit over…. Your comments suggest you’ve bought into everything the liberal media has told you to think.

Overthrow the constitution??? You blue nosed leftist specialize in trying to rip up the constitution with lawsuits , your entire talking point when it comes to the constitution is it’s outdated , need to be rewritten, doesn’t really mean what it says even when it’s specifically spelled out to you in a way that can’t be overlooked , even when we have the authors letters explaining what he meant , instead of using the levers of power they put in to change it . You are a hypocrite, take your donkey posters down you have plastered in your house and I’m sure on your bumper , stop buying all the lies that politicians pump into die hards like you and rely on you to soak it up , and start thinking for yourself .

Pitiful crowd. Goodwill has more people waiting on half off Saturdays.

Overthrow the constitution??? You blue nosed leftist specialize in trying to rip up the constitution with lawsuits , your entire talking point when it comes to the constitution is it’s outdated , need to be rewritten, doesn’t really mean what it says even when it’s specifically spelled out to you in a way that can’t be overlooked , even when we have the authors letters explaining what he meant , instead of using the levers of power they put in to change it . You are a hypocrite, take your donkey posters down you have plastered in your house and I’m sure on your bumper , stop buying all the lies that politicians pump into die hards like you and rely on you to soak it up , and start thinking for yourself .

this boogey man enemy in your head ain't me. You look like just another member of the Poor Me! Pity Party, blaming everybody who doesn't kiss your ass for all of your personal shortcomings in life. Oh poor Reb! Poor Reb! He wants his political power back, to keep the n-words down!

Dictator? I see you’ve got a raging case of TDS. This rhetoric is no different than what you threw such a hissy fit over…. Your comments suggest you’ve bought into everything the liberal media has told you to think.

How would you know what the liberal media tells people to think? Attacking me does not answer the question I asked. Do you go along with overthrowing our government and making Donald Trump dictator like he wants to be.

Last edited:
this boogey man enemy in your head ain't me. You look like just another member of the Poor Me! Pity Party, blaming everybody who doesn't kiss your ass for all of your personal shortcomings in life. Oh poor Reb! Poor Reb! He wants his political power back, to keep the n-words down!
Wtf???

That’s your take away from what I said , to “stop soaking up all the propaganda from politicians and start thinking for yourself” ? You are to dumb to reason with . I take back what I said about your bumper stickers , it gives me another reason to point and laugh at you .

That’s your take away from what I said , to “stop soaking up all the propaganda from politicians and start thinking for yourself” ? You are to dumb to reason with . I take back what I said about your bumper stickers , it gives me another reason to point and laugh at you .

Maybe you missed seeing the man in the mirror. He was pointing and laughing before I ever maundered into his blame range. It's what he does. That is his reaction because that is what he is, he being you.

You sound racist.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back