John Chavis for DC?

DarkVolder

Come on over to the dark side
What do you guys think about bringing Chief back John Chavis? He was a great DC and is still young enough and has a few good coaching years left he would def be a upgrade over Tim Banks

wtf-kevin-hart.gif

He's got his hands full in getting the Birmingham Stallions defense back on top of the USFL.

Reactions: A.J.
No, just no. It's too early to be drunk.
Speak for yourself hoglet. Some of the threads popping up here recently have encouraged me to take up day drinking once again. Soon enough, there will be another Fulmer is fat thread.

Bring back Chavis?
Why didn't we run a double reverse?
Why didn't we run a fake punt?

Why? How many Alabama guys does Saban have on his?
He’s had a few I think. I’m not saying the whole staff needs to be former Tennessee players or coaches I just think a one or two would be nice.

People keep thinking we need to find a new DC.

We don't. We have a DC.

And contrary to the opinions of a vocal minority in these boards (who keep making new threads about it), he's a really good one.

Go Vols!
Can we contain all this BS in one thread? Possibly starting banning posters that are making multiple threads about the same thing?

There are far worse DC’s than Chavis. We had some really great defenses when he was coaching too

People keep thinking we need to find a new DC.

We don't. We have a DC.

And contrary to the opinions of a vocal minority in these boards (who keep making new threads about it), he's a really good one.

Go Vols!

We got some folks on this board that really need to step back and deal with their self esteem, insecurities and childhood trauma issues. To obsessively sit on a message board ranting about how another man sucks, is trash, needs to be fired, is weird. Critiquing coaches and personally attacking them is 2 very different things. If Coach Banks coaching is triggering you that much that you can't stop talking about how terrible he is, you might need to step away.......imho....😔

We got some folks on this board that really need to step back and deal with their self esteem, insecurities and childhood trauma issues. To obsessively sit on a message board ranting about how another man sucks, is trash, needs to be fired, is weird. Critiquing coaches and personally attacking them is 2 very different things. If Coach Banks coaching is triggering you that much that you can't stop talking about how terrible he is, you might need to step away.......imho....😔
Banks needs to go man

VN Store

Back