Jones “I’ll say it again: There’s only one Tennessee.”

After the last few years...

I refuse to "buy-in" till I see some hard-fought, well coached "Ws"...till then...I will support and cheer...but, I'm not gonna get bit a 3rd time...Capice?

Come on September!

I refuse to "buy-in" till I see some hard-fought, well coached "Ws"...till then...I will support and cheer...but, I'm not gonna get bit a 3rd time...Capice?

Come on September!

Good thing for you all you have to do is be a fan. Kinda sucks you can't enjoy anything until the season starts, but I get it.

Come on September!

Well In all fairness to kiffy, he had more quality sec wins including wins against USCjr and Georgia.

Noticed he told Eric Berry at the Spring game "there is only one of these". Appears he was talking about UT based on the conversation they were having.

Noticed he told Eric Berry at the Spring game "there is only one of these". Appears he was talking about UT based on the conversation they were having.

Is that when he was on the field after Berry came in to the stadium? I never heard the sound on that part.

WHY IN THE F WAS DOOLEY OUR COACH FOR THREE F'in YEARS?!?!?!?

Punctuality, hygiene....both are important. Maybe instead of teaching them to shower, DD should have watched tape on them showering.

There is a bad Sandusky line in there but I'll leave it alone.

Come on September!

I can't disagree, but we really won't know how we will do under Jones for a couple of years. However, we should see some positive improvement, especially in recruiting.

I'm happy with hire of Coach Jones. I just hope fans don't turn on him (IF) he loses at Oregon and Florida this year, I know how some fans can be

He wants to be there... and that's more than a lot of other coaches we went after would say. CBJ legitimately doesn't want to be any where else. And that's why he gets it. He sees why Tennessee is so special.

He has a lot of work to do, and it won't all happen in one season. We will still probably lose to Oregon, Florida and Alabama... again. I don't want that, but if it means we can build a foundation to really start competing in the long run again, I will accept it with a smile on my face.

All I really hope is that by this time next year, the SEC is saying "Crap, Tennessee's getting better"

VN Store

Back