Judge Dismisses Trump Documents Case.

So if I steal something like Biden did with those documents, but give it back after being asked. There's no crime...that's the dumbest crap I've ever heard..along the line of Walgreens wasn't robbed by the flash mob on video because no one was arrested

Who said that isn’t a crime? You guys keep trying the “What about” game to portray this as a conspiracy against Trump. My point is to negate the idea of a conspiracy against him. Had Trump done what they did, he’d have gotten off, as well. Therefore, comparisons to Pence, Clinton, and Biden in this case are irrelevant. I keep noting the difference for Trump is his obstruction, the reason he sits in court.

Who said that isn’t a crime? You guys keep trying the “What about” game to portray this as a conspiracy against Trump. My point is to negate the idea of a conspiracy against him. Had Trump done what they did, he’d have gotten off, as well. Therefore, comparisons to Pence, Clinton, and Biden in this case are irrelevant. I keep noting the difference for Trump is his obstruction, the reason he sits in court.
Some of what he did might not end up being criminal even if true. There is no doubt what was going on with Biden and Hillary are criminal in nature.

Its called a fishing expedition and selective prosecution. There is a difference alright.

Reactions: whodeycin85
LOL.

If he was guilty why rush and be so sloppy as they did? Sadly, ethically challenged Jack Smith needed to get the felony stuff out against his leader's opponent and his every action was designed to get it resolved before November. Imagine that. So, with evidence tampering, staging pictures, and getting the CNN film crew in place for the 6am raid all that looks like action involved in a framing.

Again, without Judge Cannon this may have been assigned to a corrupt liberal judge like merchan and none of this would be known today.
LOL, for real? Trump’s hand picked, literally, judge has spent the entire time creating delays which have been roundly criticized by legal experts and even pointedly criticized by a very conservative 11th circuit. This is nonsense you are posting here. Seriously, complete and utter nonsense.

For which she was extensively investigated by the FBI, who concluded there was no evidence she was deliberately covering up. Again, had Trump just not try to stonewall the authorities, he’d be fine. No amount of “what about” changes the incontrovertible facts of the case.
Forget the cover up part. Just the sheer fact of her having the documents in her possession and stored on a server in a closet is a crime.

LOL, for real? Trump’s hand picked, literally, judge has spent the entire time creating delays which have been roundly criticized by legal experts and even pointedly criticized by a very conservative 11th circuit. This is nonsense you are posting here. Seriously, complete and utter nonsense.
"hand picked"? Is that the new liberal word for appointed?

Explain this??
And then explain why the same standard isn't expected of Sotomayor who actually sat on a case she got gifts from???
His wife actively participated in a scheme to keep Trump in power after losing the election.

Sotomayor should certainly be compelled to explain it. That being said, frequency matters in this issue. The recent ruling on gifts is garbage

Some of what he did might not end up being criminal even if true. There is no doubt what was going on with Biden and Hillary are criminal in nature.

Its called a fishing expedition and selective prosecution. There is a difference alright.

A fishing expedition? You can’t be serious. We truly live in a post-truth age. It’s all about the “feels” now. Really no point in arguing if the world is seen in conspiracy lights. Good luck.

Forget the cover up part. Just the sheer fact of her having the documents in her possession and stored on a server in a closet is a crime.

So, this makes Trump’s possession illegal? The topic here is Trump’s case. If this sort of thing is illegal, then he’s not being persecuted, right? Hillary is a separate argument, for which I’ve only said she was investigated and not charged by two different DOJs.

A fishing expedition? You can’t be serious. We truly live in a post-truth age. It’s all about the “feels” now. Really no point in arguing if the world is seen in conspiracy lights. Good luck.

Yes good luck.

Its a fact what they did was criminal, zero doubt. Not only was it mishandling of classified material, its really espionage, computer fraud, conspiracy to defraud, treason, etc.

The reason she was doing all this was disclosed later by wikileaks i.e. kickbacks and more treason (uranium and arms kickback deals).

The point is only 1 person of those was allowed to have those documents...the fight is over declassifying for a POTUS...if the case had not been brought so poorly we may have had a ruling..as of now because of DNC incompetence we don't.... selective prosecution at best os what this is...and comparison of people whom had classified documents that were supposed to against Trump who was allowed...and the one allowed is the one charged...explain that logic to me ...

His wife actively participated in a scheme to keep Trump in power after losing the election.

Sotomayor should certainly be compelled to explain it. That being said, frequency matters in this issue. The recent ruling on gifts is garbage
So now we are responsible for other people actions???

8x9ohm.gif

So, this makes Trump’s possession illegal? The topic here is Trump’s case. If this sort of thing is illegal, then he’s not being persecuted, right? Hillary is a separate argument, for which I’ve only said she was investigated and not charged by two different DOJs.
Nothing in the recent USSC decision on Presidential immunity shielded her.

VN Store

Back