JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan

This actually makes me sad for Jr. with the breathless way he tweeted something he clearly can't, or is simply too lazy, to read:

To quote the document: "Russian intelligence analysis alleging . . . "

So you're telling us Russian intelligence wanted to undermine Hillary? Not exactly a scoop.

Last edited:
This actually makes me sad for Jr. with the breathless way he tweeted something he clearly can't, or is simply too lazy to read:

So you're telling us Russian intelligence wanted to undermine Hillary? Not exactly a scoop.
If they really wanted to, why are we hearing about it over 4 years later?

More evidence to suggest that Hillary should have been investigated. If the Fake Dossier that they knew was fake lead to the investigation of Trump, then this should have had just as much merit to do the same on Hillary.

More evidence to suggest that Hillary should have been investigated. If the Fake Dossier that they knew was fake lead to the investigation of Trump, then this should have had just as much merit to do the same on Hillary.

Hillary has been investigated, but I would love to see her hauled before Congress once a week because, frankly:

1) I don't like her and don't mind seeing her suffer
2) Though she's corrupt, she isn't stupid and she always makes her inquisitors look like idiots

Hillary has been investigated, but I would love to see her hauled before Congress once a week because, frankly:

1) I don't like her and don't mind seeing her suffer
2) Though she's corrupt, she isn't stupid and she always makes her inquisitors look like idiots
I just wish she would have went through the same scrutiny Trump had too. She got off easy. Way too easy.

This actually makes me sad for Jr. with the breathless way he tweeted something he clearly can't is simply too lazy to read:

I seriously don't think they actually understand what this document was saying.

Reactions: Rifleman
So you’ve heard this theory’s details before today?

If I had to pick one poster here who would instantly and unflinchingly accept something plainly labeled as "Russian intelligence" as ironclad fact, I would pick you.

Good to see I would be right.

Reactions: Mick

VN Store

Back