Just got back from Norman….

Venables said they’ve been practicing against our offense since January.

Yep. They wanted this win bad. They wanted to show the country that they could shut down our offense, win their sec opener, and spoil Heupel’s homecoming. We found a way to win against a well prepared defense. Nothing but respect for their defense, it just shows how talented our team can be and step up in certain areas of the game to get the win.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
The plus side I think y'all found your QB. Y'all will have a better season than most talking heads are saying at the moment. Do us a favor and continue to be the fake ut's daddy
I think we didn’t test your secondary so I don’t know how good they are. We are pretty good on run defense as your 2.9 yards attests. Nico needs to feel the rush better. You were without Lance Heard so who knows. I think you are top 5. A lot of teams are in your range I’d say overall you have no weakness that’s pretty important on a NC run.

Last edited:
The plus side I think y'all found your QB. Y'all will have a better season than most talking heads are saying at the moment. Do us a favor and continue to be the fake ut's daddy
And Josh took the gas off solely on Seth Littrell our OC and his teammate. They are close and he knew he’s struggling. Josh’s beef is with Stoops brothers.

Great game for UT. OU played about like I thought we would. Defense was solid, but can't overcome offensive problems. Venables said it would be at least 3 years to get where we need to be when we hired him. 2 1/3 years in, he appears to be right. UT should win every game from here on out, with Georgia being a possible stumble b/c it's not at home. Otherwise, 12 - 0 for the Heupels and onto a NC.

Not sure I'm ready to say we will win the NC bud. We got a lot of growing to do. Yall have an elite defense. Hope that kid that got hurt comes back stronger. Tough blow. Yall whip Texas, Mizz, OM and Bama good luck the rest of the year definetly a fan of OU defense.

I think your fans coming onto our message board and talking about your program’s accomplishments in a weak conference and comparing it to Tennessee’s accomplishments in the SEC was desperate and disrespectful.

I hope Oklahoma loses every game for the rest of the season and settles into mediocrity for the next 20 years.

I think your fans coming onto our message board and talking about your program’s accomplishments in a weak conference and comparing it to Tennessee’s accomplishments in the SEC was desperate and disrespectful.

I hope Oklahoma loses every game for the rest of the season and settles into mediocrity for the next 20 years.
Meh we need OK to be good and whip Texas. I didn't find them to be disrespectful on the board. I think they are proud of their History and nothing is wrong with that. Hope they find their QB and have a successful season

Meh we need OK to be good and whip Texas. I didn't find them to be disrespectful on the board. I think they are proud of their History and nothing is wrong with that. Hope they find their QB and have a successful season
We will take care of Texas ourselves.

VN Store

Back