Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away

Where the fit hits the shan is if Biden wins and Democrats take the Senate... and Trump and the Republicans want to go through with confirming a far right conservative to the Supreme Court after November 3rd. That would get ugly.

The Bolsheviks will make it shamefully UGLY even if Trump wins and Republicans retain control of the Senate. It is what they do.

Boo hoo, cry me a river and all the other metaphors. Garland was qualified and a reasonable nominee. He didn't get a vote. Kavanaugh is on the court.

iu

Be sure to thank Harry Reid and Nancy and Chucky... and Shiffty.... if someone gets installed in the next few months. IT would be the ultimate FU to them on the way out if he loses in November. And for that matter.. if he wins.

I think you make a really good point.
Sister evil is just carrying that water with the implications. It’s a 6 vote delta. If 5 R’s just abstain then it’s still an affirmation.

I’m listening on the wind and I’m pretty sure I can hear Harry Reid cussing In Nevada all the way down in Texas.

Seeing that if Mark Kelly defeats Martha McLoser in AZ he can be sworn in as early as November 30 under AZ election law. That would make a lame duck appointment even more difficult. Means McConnell would need to have a senate vote by 11/29 ... and have the votes he needs.

Seeing that if Mark Kelly defeats Martha McLoser in AZ he can be sworn in as early as November 30 under AZ election law. That would make a lame duck appointment even more difficult. Means McConnell would need to have a senate vote by 11/29 ... and have the votes he needs.

Grasping at improbabilities now.

Reactions: jaybird_1981

How?

VN Store

Back