Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddgggggggggggveeeeee
As far as the election... this isn't necessarily a terrible thing. If Trump is allowed to fill her seat with a far right conservative, then the Supreme Court suddenly disappears as a reason for an independent to vote for Trump. The Supreme Court is essentially negated as an issue for the right. I could easily see more right-leaning moderates opposing Trump once that is out of the way.

He’s definitely less radical than RGB so I say put him up And watch the fireworks.
I don’t want to see a far right court swing. I want to see a centrist court who rules by the Constitution’s intent. Nobody is served well by an extremist court either way even if they are extremists in your own leaning

As far as the election... this isn't necessarily a terrible thing. If Trump is allowed to fill her seat with a far right conservative, then the Supreme Court suddenly disappears as a reason for an independent to vote for Trump. The Supreme Court is essentially negated as an issue for the right. I could easily see more right-leaning moderates opposing Trump once that is out of the way.
Yeah good luck with that too. Buckle up buttercup you got a tough few weeks ahead of you.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
that’s not a bad take but I doubt most on the left would see it that way.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back