Justin Worley Throwing Motion

What a load of cock**** that was too. :crazy:

Worley played HS ball right down the street from Spurrier. Gatorade Player of the year. SC state setting stats leader.

"Don't know a lot about him" :rofl: Yeah, he saw Worley and passed on him quickly. It was that simple for Spurrier.

Or, Spurrier is a lazy recruiter, which he has been for years dating back to his days at Florida. The two biggest recruits he signed were gift-wrapped to him thanks to being in state guys that grew up dreaming of playing in The Dead Cockroach.

Reactions: 1 person
Worley has been around for three years. The team doesn't recognize him as a leader even though he's played SEC ball.

Sorry Worleysunshinepumpers, he's toast. Mid-season at best. :detective:

Reminder: There are a lot of QB's that don't have good mechanics BUT WIN GAMES!!!
College is not like the NFL. Vols will have at least a .500 record and go Bowling this year. Got to have Faith and not be worried about Candy.

Good post. The QB experts on this board disagree. LOL.

Worley has been seen during an actual game on the radar gun delivering passes at 50 mph. The average pro QB delivers at 45-50 mph - provided by NFL scouting. Bray is at 52-54 mph. Fact. Don't care who agrees or disagrees with it because I have seen the gun reading on both as well scouting analysis on numerous QB's.

Worley has good footwork and pocket presence. Fact. As determined by the previous and current QB/OC coaching staffs as well as the numerous schools that recruited him in HS.

Worley's delivery is longer than many top CFB QB's and pros. The staff will have to work on this for route timing purposes.

Other than tipped balls, interceptions come from missing reads of coverage, good plays by the D, and improper route running by the receivers. Most of Worley's reads are spot on. I have seen a few balls he has thrown into 2 deep coverage where he did not read the safety correctly. With experience that can be fixed. See Tyler Bray's performance as he got more experience. Worley is the opposite of Bray. He is better than Bray at short to intermediate routes. Bray was better at intermediate to deep routes.

Jones runs primarily a short to intermediate route offense. This all comes down to whether the other 3 QB's can learn the offense well enough and execute zone read or not. If one of them emerges he will probably take over. If not Jones will stay will Worley and go more traditional pro set.

Peterman will be fine for zone read. However, he clearly cannot read coverages well yet and he throws the ball sidearm much of the time.

Thank you, sir. Quality post. :hi:

Does his Throwing motion scare anyone else as much as it does me? I understand the kid won a lot of awards coming in and had some high praise. I just feel his wind up takes FOREVER and a good Defense is going to take advantage of this. Just some thoughts as I watch the OW game, sorry to be debbie downer:loco:

It is what it is.....let the kid do his thing if he is indeed the starter.....at least Simms isn't starting again :eek:lol:

His form has been questioned since he was in high school. I know the kid was underrated and only given 3 stars. Worley has a great arm, he just needs to focus and get in the rhythm. In high school he played in a pro-style offense just like CBJ.

Last edited:
Good post. The QB experts on this board disagree. LOL.

Worley has been seen during an actual game on the radar gun delivering passes at 50 mph. The average pro QB delivers at 45-50 mph - provided by NFL scouting. Bray is at 52-54 mph. Fact. Don't care who agrees or disagrees with it because I have seen the gun reading on both as well scouting analysis on numerous QB's.

Worley has good footwork and pocket presence. Fact. As determined by the previous and current QB/OC coaching staffs as well as the numerous schools that recruited him in HS.

Worley's delivery is longer than many top CFB QB's and pros. The staff will have to work on this for route timing purposes.

Other than tipped balls, interceptions come from missing reads of coverage, good plays by the D, and improper route running by the receivers. Most of Worley's reads are spot on. I have seen a few balls he has thrown into 2 deep coverage where he did not read the safety correctly. With experience that can be fixed. See Tyler Bray's performance as he got more experience. Worley is the opposite of Bray. He is better than Bray at short to intermediate routes. Bray was better at intermediate to deep routes.

Jones runs primarily a short to intermediate route offense. This all comes down to whether the other 3 QB's can learn the offense well enough and execute zone read or not. If one of them emerges he will probably take over. If not Jones will stay will Worley and go more traditional pro set.

Peterman will be fine for zone read. However, he clearly cannot read coverages well yet and he throws the ball sidearm much of the time.

*Presents. At least he's not a pre madona*

:)

Seriously, good post. Finally some actual analysis.

Worley has been around for three years. The team doesn't recognize him as a leader even though he's played SEC ball.

Sorry Worleysunshinepumpers, he's toast. Mid-season at best. :detective:

Since you are so certain, who do you see getting the job after your predicted Worley flame out?

Or are you just trolling and implying a TN flame out along with worley?

We know nothing of Dobbs outside a recruiting profile. If we have to play him in the next two years it will not be good.

Since you are so certain, who do you see getting the job after your predicted Worley flame out?
Knowing Worley isn't capable is an "in-the-now" fact. Knowing Worley's successor is crystal ball gazing. Want an answer. Seek out a psychic medium. :spank:

VN Store

Back