Kamala Harris Is A Racist

She called to tell confirmed rapist Jacob Blake she was proud of him, but demonified Justice Kavanaugh over bogus accusations. Blake was also attempting to steal a car and kidnap his kids while assaulting police officers.

It's absolutely crazy how the dems, all athletes and almost all sports reporters panders to a child rapist

What's also interesting is how every single person BLM is rioting over is a criminal. Every one of them.

She called to tell confirmed rapist Jacob Blake she was proud of him, but demonified Justice Kavanaugh over bogus accusations. Blake was also attempting to steal a car and kidnap his kids while assaulting police officers.

Lies. That dude or anyone like him would never drive off in a car with kids they'd have to take care of.

What's also interesting is how every single person BLM is rioting over is a criminal. Every one of them.
Well when you belong to groups of people who have multiple family members constantly in trouble with the law it makes sense that they are upset. Hell, if I was a degenerate bottom feeder democrat I'd be protesting and be angry at Trump and White people as well because I would have been raised as a perpetual victim.

Well when you belong to groups of people who have multiple family members constantly in trouble with the law it makes sense that they are upset. Hell, if I was a degenerate bottom feeder democrat I'd be protesting and be angry at Trump and White people as well because I would have been raised as a perpetual victim.
Which is really what BLM is about. Being a criminal not being their fault. So childish.

I don't like her. But where did this information come from about Blake try to drive off with his kids? How do we know they weren't in his custody?

I would say it's more a partisan thing than a racism thing as presented.

If you dont like the term being thrown at you so much, dont throw it around so much yourself.

Biden & Harris don't know how to answer any questions asked of them but we hate Trump. Orange man bad.. Everything is Trump's fault ..... that's all they're programmed to say all day every day. That's all they have to run on....not even the old hope & change for the better. Both are low-down lying scum buckets of dirty slime.

Last edited:
I believe thatโ€™s called conjecture.
I bet you're one of those people that says just because someone points a gun at a cop, it is conjecture for the police to claim they were about to be attacked.

There is no area of your brain you are unwilling to disable to maintain the party line, lol.

VN Store

Back