Kate Steinlle's accused killer found not guilty of murder

I'm not talking about people being falsely accused of being white nationalists. I'm talking about white nationalists.

There is also a big difference between a minority group behaving as victims and fighting for "justice" and a majority group behaving as victims and fighting for "justice". One is obviously more justifiable in their victimhood. The other is more paranoid tribalism.
So white nationalists are a majority? Or even represent a majority?

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't watch the click bait. Did they burn businesses and cars and stuff?

What is your point? This isn't a cop that killed some kid. It doesn't compare to events where people rioted. Nobody rioted after Trayvon Martin.

The only time I can think of where a citizen got away with killing a black and people rioted was the Korean store owner in LA and they had that murder on camera. There is no event that I can think of that compares to this one where people rioted.

Even if you are right, your statement is completely out of left field and the implication is that your point is "See, white people are better. We don't riot." and that makes you a total douche.

Reactions: 2 people
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people out to get you. again the line seems to be do you agree with them or not.

who are you to say that these white nationalists aren't victims? you don't know their side of things, you just assume because they are white that things can't be THAT bad for them and they have to wait for everyone else's problems to be fixed before they get their say.

I don't agree with either side. How about basing things off reasonable judgement instead of political divisions?

What is your point? This isn't a cop that killed some kid. It doesn't compare to events where people rioted. Nobody rioted after Trayvon Martin.

The only time I can think of where a citizen got away with killing a black and people rioted was the Korean store owner in LA and they had that murder on camera. There is no event that I can think of that compares to this one where people rioted.

Even if you are right, your statement is completely out of left field and the implication is that your point is "See, white people are better. We don't riot." and that makes you a total douche.
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

I don't agree with either side. How about basing things off reasonable judgement instead of political divisions?

agreed, which is why I brought up the last paragraph. How many times have you rationally looked at any of the white nationalists ideas? Discussed any of the ideas? Actually defended or at least admitted all their ideas might not be bad (like BLM)? Talked with one to actually get their opinion instead of the press telling you what to think?

Lol at “killing a black”. What year is this?

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people out to get you. again the line seems to be do you agree with them or not.

who are you to say that these white nationalists aren't victims? you don't know their side of things, you just assume because they are white that things can't be THAT bad for them and they have to wait for everyone else's problems to be fixed before they get their say.

When they call their rally "White Lives Matter," it's very obvious that they aren't victims, and are trying to take sarcastic shots at the other side so people like you can say they're equivalent.

No lives matter.

no-lives-matter-you-are-all-equally-worthless.jpg

When they call their rally "White Lives Matter," it's very obvious that they aren't victims, and are trying to take sarcastic shots at the other side so people like you can say they're equivalent.

because "Black Lives Matter" received the same level of scorn, attention and critical thinking?

I will ask you the same thing, did you listen to their complaints, the actual people. not what the media says about them, or just to the extremists that was agreed existed in every group?

not arguing that they are the same. just wondering if you have actually rationally heard their thoughts and side of it? we are supposed to be accepting of all beliefs now, so lets have it.

This case opens up a Pandora's box for prosecutions across the country...And libtards will fall over each other in a retarded glee at the outcome.

Reactions: 3 people
I love how the liberals treat this like it’s a win. It’s an absolute murder that took place in the most liberal city in the country by a guy who has been deported 5 Times. How the hell do people defend this? Dip****s want to throw in Trayvon Martin or Brown and say it’s justice, it is not even remotely comparable.

Reactions: 7 people
I love how the liberals treat this like it’s a win. It’s an absolute murder that took place in the most liberal city in the country by a guy who has been deported 5 Times. How the hell do people defend this? Dip****s want to throw in Trayvon Martin or Brown and say it’s justice, it is not even remotely comparable.

Ob brought up Trayvon, not a liberal. Nobody said they are comparable. Did anybody even bring up Brown? I don't think anybody has even argued justice has been served. Are you on two message boards at the same time, or something?

Ob brought up Trayvon, not a liberal. Nobody said they are comparable. Did anybody even bring up Brown? I don't think anybody has even argued justice has been served. Are you on two message boards at the same time, or something?

You know there’s an entire world outside this website, right?

Anybody who actually defends this jury’s decision.

Do you just like to argue for the sake of argument?

Just trying to make sense of your posts. No need to fuss.

So anybody who defends the jury is treating this like a win? I'd ask for you to defend your logic, but I'm afraid I'll be accused of being argumentative. :cray:

VN Store

Back