Kentucky v. Gardner Webb (merged)

I wouldn't bet too much on that... The Vols/ Tigers game will be a big time war..........
...funny you say that....a bet is why he got pissed. I love Hat's insight, but man he's like a high maintance chick. Bitchin' all the time.....everybody else sucks and is stupid, picking fights and then acting like a kid that needs his butt spanked when he gets pissed then throws a tantrum....check out the Memphis bball thread. He's really a Tiger high troll anyway.

Tubby left the cupboard pretty bare. They have no inside players at all. Seems like I have seen that work before, but they don't have Lofton and Bradshaw.

That may be true, BUT...

you cannot convince me that G-Webb's players have even an ounce of talent of those of Kentucky. It's not Tubby's fault Kentucky showed up unprepared and uninspired.

...funny you say that....a bet is why he got pissed. I love Hat's insight, but man he's like a high maintance chick. Bitchin' all the time.....everybody else sucks and is stupid, picking fights and then acting like a kid that needs his butt spanked when he gets pissed and throws a tantrum....check out the Memphis bball thread. He's really a Tiger high troll anyway.
As is evident in his username, Hat is a Tennesee graduate and Vol fan. He just calls 'em like he sees 'em.

As is evident in his username, Hat is a Tennesee graduate and Vol fan. He just calls 'em like he sees 'em.[/qu
Dude, call it like you see it is one thing, getting worked up like a Germantown cheerleader is another. He threw down a bet (against the VOLS) then got ******. Graduate or not. It blows my mind that after the way he "calls 'em like he sees 'em" with his condescending and vicious text that he is sooo sensitive. I REALLY enjoy Hat...that is OBVIOUS from the whole exchange, but my God....

Artis Gilmore played there when it was a junior college. He and Drew are the only two NBA players I remember coming from there.

As is evident in his username, Hat is a Tennesee graduate and Vol fan. He just calls 'em like he sees 'em.[/qu
Dude, call it like you see it is one thing, getting worked up like a Germantown cheerleader is another. He threw down a bet (against the VOLS) then got ******. Graduate or not. It blows my mind that after the way he "calls 'em like he sees 'em" with his condescending and vicious text that he is sooo sesitive. I REALLY enjoy Hat...that is OBVIOUS from the whole exchange, but my God....
You mention Germantown. Are you from Memphis?

You mention Germantown. Are you from Memphis?
Lived off sycamore view for a year while attending Tiger High. Tons of business contacts there and am there every couple of months.My hatred for Tiger High is first hand. However, every time I enter the city it gives me GOOD butterflies. Still hate MU. Bad times. been much better since then. Still, I love to visit the burbs and mid-town....hosts everywhere if you know what I mean. Also, I HAVE TO AVOID the sport talk shows there and how they treat the Vols.....It's abhorent and consistent.

If you remember the first "slow-motion" commercial Nike did....a guy jumps in a pair of Nike's and it's like he was up there forever...all you could see where his shoes and part of his legs....he was Gardner-Webbs starting guard at that time.....and yes I looked forever for his name and no I didn't find it!! Everyone thought it was Jordan but it wasn't!!

Tubby left the cupboard pretty bare. They have no inside players at all. Seems like I have seen that work before, but they don't have Lofton and Bradshaw.

please, if you are going to make reference to talent at Tennessee, refrain from saying the word Bradshaw.

And to those of you that think Kentucky can't compete with us because of one game, you should really watch more college basketball, unless you think that we could have beaten the National Champion North Carolina squad from 04-05 that was beaten early in the season by an eventual 15-17 Santa Clara team.

VN Store

Back