Kentucky v. Gardner Webb (merged)

Comcast sucks... not to mention they may not end up carrying around 6 of our games this year..... screw you comcast.. may have to switch just because of this.

69-55

I read on catspause that they are missing Derrick Jasper, but I doubt he would have made the difference in this game.

I've heard the same thing about Comcast, but in another thread, it was reported that it was just a rumor about the missing games thing

DirecTV is the way to go...I miss it. My parents have it, and I have basic crapcast here.

LOL! So Kentucky doesn't get to go to NYC... this was a preseason tournament!

But I have comcast internet too which is the fastest out here (I think) and would have to get DSL... if I did switch

I wouldn't doubt it but I play quite a few internet games and high-speed is needed... not sure how well DSL will work with that.

GW is up by 16 with 3 minutes left. Uh oh.

So much for the UConn, Memphis, Oklahoma, Kentucky lineup in the Coaches vs Cancer tourney at MSG.

84-68 Final. :lolabove::post-4-1090547912:

I wonder how many UK fans had already booked their flight to NYC.

Check out this UK post: "I hoped the players get mocked around campus... they deserve the humiliation."

They honestly think that they have no talent... their backcourt is freakin' good.. not a major star there but a bunch of solid players there... but their frontcourt...

They're in so much denial on catspause.

Yeah, the backcourt is good and deep, but the frontcourt is just Patterson. That's a lot of weight on the shoulders of a freshman.

VN Store

Back