Kentucky v. Gardner Webb (merged)

Best post on Catspause was one claiming Bruce Pearl had far superior talent his first year at UT than Gillispie does at UK

GW is up by 16 with 3 minutes left. Uh oh.

So much for the UConn, Memphis, Oklahoma, Kentucky lineup in the Coaches vs Cancer tourney at MSG.

Welcome Gardner-Webb to Madison Square Garden. Hope you enjoy watching them, Hat. That's pretty cool for those guys.

:lolabove:

Yeah I was reading that post actually.

Bruce lost his 2 best players after Buzz left and lost another post player in Hendrix.

I know its crazy. In the next 2 years a 16 will beat a 1 in the tourney...just to much talent 2 go around in college basketball

I just read a thread on catspause where some were implying that CBG lost on purpose, as a coaching tool for his team.... If they say so. It is crazy whether that is true or not.

I'd say they just lost and have a hard time dealing with that. I know I would.

I know its crazy. In the next 2 years a 16 will beat a 1 in the tourney...just to much talent 2 go around in college basketball

getting to parity in basketball tooo. you are probably right. Surprised it has not happen yet. but all the conference Tie Ins make it easier on the number 1 seeds

I just read a thread on catspause where some were implying that CBG lost on purpose, as a coaching tool for his team.... If they say so. It is crazy whether that is true or not.

I'd say they just lost and have a hard time dealing with that. I know I would.

A better coaching tool would be getting ripped at MSG like we did last year.

football now too for that matter. Why do you think there have been so many upsets in football this year? The difference in the talent at the top and the talent at the bottom is getting smaller every year.

I'd like to see what Hat has to say about Billy Gillispie after his first two showings as head coach of Kentucky.

VN Store

Back