Kentucky vs #6 Ole Miss

Kentucky takes Georgia to the wire, UGA hasn’t played anyone yet and they aren’t very good this year. Kentucky takes Ole Miss to the wire, Ole Miss sucks this year an hasn’t played anyone yet. See a pattern starting to trend here, lol? I think maybe Kentucky is just not a bad football team.

I don’t buy that.

Good teams find a way to win and Stoops has pissed away several chances to beat Georgia.

Not to mention getting completely embarrassed by SC.

Make it a postgame fine and suspension upon review. NFL style.
And how do you prove it post game, that the player didn't cramp up?

That's the issue. Refs aren't trainers. It's not their call to make on the field, nor some film analyst during the week.

You'll be hard pressed to prove someone didn't get shaken up, cramp up, or whatever via film. That's not workable.

I'll agree it's obviously a thing for us on extra points and for other schools at various times that's obvious, but schools will just get sneaky, like UT, and call the "extra point flop" without a signal. You can't stop it.

I think if a player gets injured they must either sit out the rest of the possession or be forced to call a timeout. This emphasizes player safety and discourages flops. I'm probably missing some obvious flaw in my reasoning though

Reactions: chuckiepoo

That's the issue. Refs aren't trainers. It's not their call to make on the field, nor some film analyst during the week.

You'll be hard pressed to prove someone didn't get shaken up, cramp up, or whatever via film. That's not workable.

I'll agree it's obviously a thing for us on extra points and for other schools at various times that's obvious, but schools will just get sneaky, like UT, and call the "extra point flop" without a signal. You can't stop it.

There was a time before concussion protocol that players were allowed to continue playing under that very thought. It seems like someone figured it out after courts started to get involved.

It’s not that they can’t. They just don’t want to because there are no consequences for re-injury.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

You apparently did not see Dart signal Jones. And if you did, yer Karen is showing.

Reactions: WillisWG
Issa strategy. Every team should do it. Until they make the kid who flopped sit out the remainder of the half for an injury stoppage. Presently there are no consequences. It's like stealing in California.
The concern is that punishing a player for being hurt, actually hurt, by keeping them out encourages guys to try to play hurt which is dangerous for them.

“The Sip” ? 🥴🥴

Ole Miss has got to have the most lame / corniest branding that I have ever seen. I guess the inferiority complex that inevitably comes from living in the biggest trash heap in the U.S. will do that to you .

VN Store

Back