Kiffin Petition

Arkansas quote
"Kiffin's success at Florida Atlantic can't be understated. That's going to land him a job in the SEC; it's just a matter of which one. This would be a risky hire for Arkansas, but if he brings offensive coordinator Kendal Briles with him the Razorbacks will put up points right away. There's a high-risk factor here, but Kiffin's success can't be ignored much longer."

Clay Travis “"As for Arkansas, do you know who my top target would be if I was hiring for the Razorbacks? Lane Kiffin. I’m serious. Kiffin’s FAU offense put up over 800 yards, scored on 11 straight possessions and finished with 69 points against North Texas this past Saturday. In his first year at FAU Lane Kiffin is going to take an FAU team that finished 3-9 in Conference USA last year and he’s going to win the conference. I think Kiffin at Arkansas would have the chance to be special."

Topic from 247 Sports Hog Heaven (Arkansas)
“Lane Kiffin Interviewing for Arkansas job”

Another Arkansas quote:
“The job he's doing in Boca Raton is nothing short of astounding. After a dismal 3-9 campaign a year ago that included 63-7 and 77-56 blowout losses to Kansas State and Middle Tennessee, respectively, the Owls are flying high at 7-3, including a perfect 6-0 mark in Conference USA play. The offense is #23 overall in total yards from scrimmage, and FAU could be looking at an incredible 11-win season if it runs the table.
Considering the Razorbacks are #80 in total offense, fans in Fayetteville should be holding campus rallies to get Kiffin to town.
If he does get the job, it's a shame he won't have a chance to get revenge on the Vols until 2020.”

Reactions: 3 people
It's going to be bitter sweet watching him kick our asses. He could have been ours but old fools and their pride will bring us nothing but future heartache. I don't even care anymore.

Reactions: 9 people
Would be pretty embarrassing if the Razorbacks start beating Alabama and then whip up on us in 2020 while our program is still mediocre. That would be much worse than where we are now.

Reactions: 3 people
Kiffin in not a great coach. His record at USC says that. He screwed over Tennessee to go to his "dream job" and then got unceremoniously fired after just three seasons. USC was his dream job, not Tennessee. You can assume he tried his absolute best at USC and still didn't last 4 seasons.

Reactions: 10 people
If someone wants to take all the bags out of my trash can I don't really call it "stealing"

Reactions: 6 people
Kiffin in not a great coach. His record at USC says that. He screwed over Tennessee to go to his "dream job" and then got unceremoniously fired after just three seasons. USC was his dream job, not Tennessee. You can assume he tried his absolute best at USC and still didn't last 4 seasons.

His record at USC had a lot to do with the sanctions, though I think they came down so hard because USC hired a coach who had been there during the violations. Maybe he dodges that hammer if he stays at UT or maybe it comes down on us. Either way the move to USC was misguided on his part and he got to talk the fall for shenanigans that went on when he was there, whether he was directly involved or not.

Reactions: 1 person
The door hit him on is way out last time ....would prefer he go back out to the West Coast, but a hog-herder may be more his speed anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't understand the Kiffin people. He already left our program high and dry once for USC in the middle of the night and got us NCAA sanctions. Hell, Layla got tired of him. He is an immature ego maniac, but yes he is a great offensive football mind...so many schools would want him as OC but not HC. It doesn't matter because it is not going to happen.

Reactions: 7 people
Arkansas quote
"Kiffin's success at Florida Atlantic can't be understated. That's going to land him a job in the SEC; it's just a matter of which one. This would be a risky hire for Arkansas, but if he brings offensive coordinator Kendal Briles with him the Razorbacks will put up points right away. There's a high-risk factor here, but Kiffin's success can't be ignored much longer."

Clay Travis “"As for Arkansas, do you know who my top target would be if I was hiring for the Razorbacks? Lane Kiffin. I’m serious. Kiffin’s FAU offense put up over 800 yards, scored on 11 straight possessions and finished with 69 points against North Texas this past Saturday. In his first year at FAU Lane Kiffin is going to take an FAU team that finished 3-9 in Conference USA last year and he’s going to win the conference. I think Kiffin at Arkansas would have the chance to be special."

Topic from 247 Sports Hog Heaven (Arkansas)
“Lane Kiffin Interviewing for Arkansas job”

Another Arkansas quote:
“The job he's doing in Boca Raton is nothing short of astounding. After a dismal 3-9 campaign a year ago that included 63-7 and 77-56 blowout losses to Kansas State and Middle Tennessee, respectively, the Owls are flying high at 7-3, including a perfect 6-0 mark in Conference USA play. The offense is #23 overall in total yards from scrimmage, and FAU could be looking at an incredible 11-win season if it runs the table.
Considering the Razorbacks are #80 in total offense, fans in Fayetteville should be holding campus rallies to get Kiffin to town.
If he does get the job, it's a shame he won't have a chance to get revenge on the Vols until 2020.”

I will be absolutely shocked if his doesn't go there even if he wins this weekend he wants out the boosters want him out as well and it's his alma mater

It's going to be bitter sweet watching him kick our asses. He could have been ours but old fools and their pride will bring us nothing but future heartache. I don't even care anymore.

This. Apathy within the fan base will be the ultimate downfall of the decision makers within the program.

VN Store

Back