Kiffin Petition

Not saying Kiffin is the best choice, but what exactly are your points for him being a bad option? Besides prideful resentment.

Good enough reason IMO. However if you're looking for reasons check out his tenure at USC. The way he was fired should tell you everything you need to know. He wasn't liked, he wasn't respected, and he wasn't successful as a head coach (and that was his dream job) FWIW there's no indication that's anything has changed since. Just my opinion so TIFWIW

Reactions: 1 person
Leave this idiot where he belongs-With the bottom feeders. Ark, A&M, nobody else wants this ego-maniacal ass hat.
Just bring back Tee already. Why is this a discussion?

Sumlin is way better than Butch and that NC state Flunky, but no thanks. We went through it, waited this long, why settle? Even if we miss out on early signing, I want a good coach. I think Cade Mays will bide his time and see who we hire anyway cause he is a Vol.

It's like the admin wants to get us to accept the best of the worst. Right above that line where we won't be great, we will be ok, and then they can go back to counting their money sipping on rum in the Bahamas or screwing up the Browns next #1 pick.

They are spiteful now. They don't want us to be great. They don't want to give us our guy.
MAKE THEM! Just keep doing what you are doing. It has worked and I thank you.
Also saw on the news just recently, FBI has Haslam on tape being involved in the Pilot scandal. Anything to get him out of our business.
You will see one of these days when some major programs gives Kiffin a chance. You probaly one of the ones who bashed James Franklin when he was at Vandy. Turns out Vandy made a better hire than Tennessee.

You will see one of these days when some major programs gives Kiffin a chance. You probaly one of the ones who bashed James Franklin when he was at Vandy. Turns out Vandy made a better hire than Tennessee.

There's a big difference between taking a chance on someone and taking a chance on someone who's screwed you over in the past. Fool me once as they say...

Leave this idiot where he belongs-With the bottom feeders. Ark, A&M, nobody else wants this ego-maniacal ass hat.

Sumlin is way better than Butch and that NC state Flunky, but no thanks. We went through it, waited this long, why settle? Even if we miss out on early signing, I want a good coach. I think Cade Mays will bide his time and see who we hire anyway cause he is a Vol.

It's like the admin wants to get us to accept the best of the worst. Right above that line where we won't be great, we will be ok, and then they can go back to counting their money sipping on rum in the Bahamas or screwing up the Browns next #1 pick.

They are spiteful now. They don't want us to be great. They don't want to give us our guy.
Also saw on the news just recently, FBI has Haslam on tape being involved in the Pilot scandal. Anything to get him out of our business.

We are the bottom feeders!!!

Why is Kiffin such a winner as a HC. He is almost as good at self promotion as Gruden.

Record at Oakland Raiders = 5 - 15 Record at TENN following Fulmer = 7 - 6
Record at USCw = 28 - 15 Record at FAU = 9 - 3

He has won 10 games 1 time and has won 9 games this year. Coaching NFL and Power 5 he has 1 season winning 10 games and none winning 9 games

Don't try to add in his OC job at Ala. We're talking HC only. Ala OC this year was 11-1 so that means nothing. If you want him at TENN, hire him as OC at his current salary

Have you seen our record lately?

Not saying Kiffin is the best choice, but what exactly are your points for him being a bad option? Besides prideful resentment.

"Prideful resentment" to one is dignity and self respect to another.

Good enough reason IMO. However if you're looking for reasons check out his tenure at USC. The way he was fired should tell you everything you need to know. He wasn't liked, he wasn't respected, and he wasn't successful as a head coach (and that was his dream job) FWIW there's no indication that's anything has changed since. Just my opinion so TIFWIW

It's pretty unfair to blame Kiffin for not being successful while USC while going through what is described as "the NCAA’s most devastating sanctions short of a death penalty."

And Saban scooped his azz right on up as soon as he hit the streets...

I guess Saban is a moron.

Reactions: 3 people

We know it's you Ainge

Why is Kiffin such a winner as a HC. He is almost as good at self promotion as Gruden.

Record at Oakland Raiders = 5 - 15 Record at TENN following Fulmer = 7 - 6
Record at USCw = 28 - 15 Record at FAU = 9 - 3

He has won 10 games 1 time and has won 9 games this year. Coaching NFL and Power 5 he has 1 season winning 10 games and none winning 9 games

Don't try to add in his OC job at Ala. We're talking HC only. Ala OC this year was 11-1 so that means nothing. If you want him at TENN, hire him as OC at his current salary

Saban sucked in the nfl, and was 15-10 when combining his first year records at LSU and Bama.

Go find another excuse to make you feel better.

Looks like two better hires.

Being reported Sumlin turned us down. Kiffin has turned us down. Every freaking coach we are targeting is turning us down. I think it might be time to consider that while our inital uprising had good intentions, it has now backfired. Badly.

We are in a state of freefall with no end in sight.

I am not against a Tee Martin hire, BUT Kiffin has proven he can coach and win. There are concerns with him, however based on merit alone Kiffin is head and shoulders ahead of Tee Martin for head coach. Sorry.

This plus here:clapping:

Let Lane show you his CFB Championship ring from coaching not playing. Say what you want Bama doesn't have another one since Saban fired him.

Being reported Sumlin turned us down. Kiffin has turned us down. Every freaking coach we are targeting is turning us down. I think it might be time to consider that while our inital uprising had good intentions, it has now backfired. Badly.

A bit premature. Lets wait until Sunday afternoon before we start jumping off of the bridge.

Kiffin has not turned us down. He would be a great hire. 2009 was the most fun this program has seen in over 10 years.

Reactions: 2 people

It's a discussion because Kiffin is a genius... not you. :eek:lol:

Maybe you need to check out USC while he was there.

The sanctions were way worse than anyone expected. AD didn’t expect them be that harsh. Admin didn’t expect them to be that harsh. Fans didn’t expect them to be that harsh.

Had they know it was gonna be that bad and ask if they would take a 28-15 record over 3.5 seasons, they all would have said Hell Yes.

Also, Pat Haden rivals UT AD’s in terms of incompetence and rationale. Can’t believe you’re siding with Pat Haden.

VN Store

Back