Kim Jong Un Near Death?

1) there must be a reason these US Intel officials are talking about this now. We might be signaling someone there that we are aware and willing to support regime change. It has to be planned out.

2) it is worrisome that a nuclear capable country could find itself fragmented, with military infighting.

1) there must be a reason these US Intel officials are talking about this now. We might be signaling someone there that we are aware and willing to support regime change. It has to be planned out.

2) it is worrisome that a nuclear capable country could find itself fragmented, with military infighting.

As I live and breathe a reasonable post from LG.

Although President Trump is not big on regime change.

Reactions: volfanhill

I actually agree with you for once.

After seeing the latest video of him on the news he has clearly lost a LOT of weight over the years. I'd wager 40lbs if not more. I find it hard to believe this is about a surgery and NOT Covid19.

Should feed him to the dogs and get him out of his misery. :cool:
iu

VN Store

Back